USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(Hold)
MTF Epilson-11 CSG
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I recieved 1 warnings, my warnings are for ERP; Because I am saying "Peanut nutz, i sucking it" to SCP-173.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 121649.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that i will do my job as fairly and honestly as possible, because this rank is not a trivial rank, but this rank are high rank, I strive not to engage in anything that is deemed unprofessional; If I make a mistake, I will apologize to it wholeheartedly and learn from it to ensure it does not occur again; And I have experience in E-11, research department, and IA, I feel that i was suitable in this job because I feel that i was understand of CoC, CoE, legal codex, sampling policies, and rate a document.​

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

①Follow any order given by Ethics Committe Member (ECM).
②Authorize MTF member to use AA during breach time.
③ Authorize General Security Department (GSD) to do a sweep during code-2/Riot in D-block, when GSD captain was unavaible.
④ Enforce the Code of Ethics,Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex, to anyone.
⑤ Authorize testing that conducted by researcher.
⑥ Close PW (Personnel Wing) bulk door when SCPs are breached.
⑦ Give D-class personnel work permit.​

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

~~~~~~Somewhere, in the meeting~~~~~~
???: We have an report that one of ethics committee assistant is founded KIA; There was a huge Chaos Insurgency raid at 11/03/2024 21:42 PM. DEA agent, Alpha-1, and Omega-1, is successfully failed the CI raid, unfortunately one of our ethics committee assistant is get kidnapped, he was tortured, and killed, the body was founded at pinewood hills by DEA agent.

???: It is important to me, all of you, do not be like that, if there was CI raid, find a safe place.

ECM: How about the Ethics Committee Assistant that died? Should we replace it?

???: Yes, you must replace the ethics committee assistant, this is for sustainability of SCP Foundation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~Somewhere in IA bunk~~~~~~
Prima: *Wake up from sleep*

Prima: (Yell) HEY WHO ARE Y.............

O-1: *Gag and blindfold Prima*

Prima: *Rebelling*

O-1: *Inject Prima with tranquilizer*

Prima: *faint*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~After a while, somewhere in ethics wing~~~~~~
Prima: Ugh... Where am i? Why am i getting tied up on the chair?

ECM: Greetings.
Prima: (Yell) WHO ARE YOU?!

ECM: Relax, I was ethics committee members.

Prima: What do you want?
ECM: I offered you a job.

Prima: What kind of job?
ECM: To be ethics committee assistant. Would you take it?

Prima: Why do you choose me to be ethics committee assistant?

ECM: Because of your professional activities, it seems that you are fit in ethics committee assistant.

Prima: Are this job will contribute the foundation?

ECM: Of course, this job will contribute substantial to the foundation.

Prima: Sure, i take the job, as long as this job made a substantial contribution to the foundation.

ECM: Great, we will give you training video through your personnel tablet.

ECM: *Releasing Prima from rope that tied up on the chair*​

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Prima's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.