GMT+7​

Character name(s):

(Foundation)
Prima
(CI) Plartiv Popol
(GOC) Supado "Darga" Narpha

Civilian name:
Marpaba Darga​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA​

Do you have a mic?
Yes I do​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 CSG (Held) (2023-2024)
CI-A (Held) (2023-2023)
SCP-096 (Hold) (2024-Now)
SCP-22415 (Hold) (2024-Now)
MTF E-11 SPC (Hold) (2024 Now)
BoE-M (Held) (2023-2024)
CRB-M (Hold) (2024-Now)
Internal Agent (Hold) (2023-Now)
External Agent (Hold) (2023-Now)​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

Warning: ERP
Since: 2023 (First time join the server)
Reason: Saying "Peanut nutz I sucking it" to SCP-173
Reason: Putting a bounty at my friend in OOC, and someone really take that (Kill my friend). For the reason I put the bounty, because my friend is always killing me (RDM'ed me) for so many time, and one time I lost my chemical because he killing me. So I get mad and want to kill him (Not really, it was a joke, so I put the bounty at OOC)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to help the research department become better, and I hope that in the future I can be useful not only for the research department but also for the research personnel. I am pleased to spend my time just helping the research personnel that are struggling with their task to be better by mentoring or guiding them. Furthermore, maybe I could help the other executives or even departments of research that have some difficulty with their task or are struggling as much as possible.​

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
I feel that I have enough experience in this research department. When I was in the BoE subdivision, I sometimes helped anyone that was research personnel as much as possible, and when I was in the LRT, I also often filled in the orders needed to then give them to the CRB. Furthermore, a year ago, I was appointed by former executives and the department of research to lead an experiment on SCP-082, and I managed to get satisfactory results and excellent-rated documents. From there, I felt that I had enough experience in the research department and was ready to move up to the next level, which is executive researcher.​

How many excellent-graded documents have you written?
I have 9 excellent documents, but 4 of those we're deleted because SCIPNET reset.

> | Sr. Prima | Interview | SCP-073 | (1) | Loc at: /Foundation/Site_65/Departments/Research/Experiment_Logs/SCP-073/
> | Sr. Prima | Interview | SCP-049 | (2) | Loc at: /Foundation/Site_65/Departments/Research/Experiment_Logs/SCP-049/
> | Sr. Prima | Interview | SCP-082 | (1) | Loc at: /Foundation/Site_65/Departments/Research/Experiment_Logs/SCP-082/
> | Sr. Prima | Interview | SCP-912 | (1) | Loc at: /Foundation/Site_65/Departments/Research/Experiment_Logs/SCP-912/
> | Sr. Prima | Interview | SCP-TG-B | (1) | Loc at: /Foundation/Site_65/Departments/Research/Experiment_Logs/SCP-TGS/​

What makes a document excellent?
In my opinion, an excellent document is the one that follows:
(a) Following format
(b) Proper grammar
(c) Clear words
(d) Not rambling

For the format itself, it has been explained that we use the format " | Name | Type of Test | SCP-(Digit) | Times of Test(1, 2, 3) |, and in the document must have (Index, SCP information, Goal of Study, Hypothesis, Methodology, (Findings, Conclusion, and Authorization.)​

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
The responsibilities as Executive Researcher are so many, but mainly. Executive Researcher responsibilities are:

(a) Authorize research personnel to conduct testing
(b) Authorize research personnel to conduct sampling request
(c) Grading document in computer/SCIPNET
(d) Mentor the research personnel
(e) Following CoC, CoE, and Legal codex
(f) Help other researcher when they're struggling
(g) Maintain professionalism
(h) Lead other researcher personnel to breach shelter when there was code-5 until it was ended.​

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Prima arrived at the foundation on August 25th, 20##. Prima's background is that he is a researcher and was brought to Site-65 to become part of the research department and become a junior researcher. After 9 years, Prima became a senior researcher. When he became a senior researcher, he did his job very well and received attention from the Department of Research. The Department of Research was interested in Prima's performance, so the Department of Research decided to promote Prima's position as an executive researcher and interview him.​

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+Support

I don’t see you on that often but that’s because of our timezone difference. When I do see you, your dedication to the Research Department and its subdivisions are very apparent.

You have a lot of great documents too! Best of luck!

Reactions: prima

realboss963

Apr 21, 2024
Huge +Support

I have seen him around a lot, I'm sure he will be a great executive researcher. He also have great documents.

Wish you all the best brother!

SuctionMan

Mar 23, 2024
Seen Prima a couple of times, very kind, HUGE +Support, Can't wait for him to start signing my docs :D

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Barry (ratgod101) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

1725332987677.png

Status
Not open for further replies.