Not open for further replies.

Pub

Dec 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37715954 - 76561198035697637
Discord name: Pub#8384
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2-3 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Pubathy on any life thus far.
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA/Intel agent - Gensec Riot SGT - Senior Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No warnings or kicks/bans
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I am applying due to my wish to improve intel in many ways though infrastructure and basic things to make life better for new people!
I want to be able to train/teach Intel Agents so that they can be seen as the true enforcers of the Code of Ethics in the form of hosting daily/weekly lectures on different parts of the job, such as; in-depth explanations of the Code of Ethics (so that they don't have to look back at it) or how to perform other important tasks that the job requires, making things better and working with other leadership members within intel to make things better and glory to us all.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have been playing as an Intel agent for over a month, meaning I have a huge amount of experience. This allows me to make the best decision in all kinds of scenarios. I have good relations with other agents in the department meaning it is not hard for me to tell another fellow agent if they have made a mistake and what they can do next time to improve themselves. I have good leadership skills and knowledge of the CoC and CoE, I have a vast amount of overall understanding of RP itself due to playing garry's mod for awhile.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
As an Intel Agent i have written no documents - my other life i have as Sr researcher for SCPs i have RP'ed with and what makes them good is using proper formatting within that, Using pics and details and adding story to what you did and i like to have few pages worth of detail and such.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
To lead missions such as cover-ups, raids, spreading of misinformation, interrogations, false flag operations, and clandestine operations. Being an ambassador comes with responsibilities such as supervising and guiding agents and keeping everyone intact with updates and new inquiries. Making sure everything is in excellent standing and being an exemplary representative of the department.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Pubathy at ripe age of 17 I enlisted into a program called (Redacted) after training in the program being "Brain washed" and trained himself and group were enlisted into the foundation trained to be able to spy and go into deep cover pubathy was among the lower in the group in grades for the program but had made up for it in his skills for Heightened intuition and Foresight/Anticipation allowing him to be able to quickly adapt to things around him quickly and come up with a effective plan to issues at hand in the field or in the foundation itself,
after being within the foundation for few years at 22 has been actively fighting and misguding those who seek to end of peace.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Huge -support
Seems rushed
Sr researcher isnt a white listed role that's a level role.
No prior cl4 experience,and ambassador almost requires that experience (so captain is a good starter)
Lore seems kinda bland u were just brain washed then joined foundation to sum it up

And ZERO documents hopefully u know that researcher documents and Intel/Internal docs are different and cannot be counted right

Last edited:

Fredo

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Good individual on the server that interacts with the respective MTF units.
Good understanding of rules.
Great personality

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support THIS GUY HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE GOOD WORK ACTIVE

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Neutral - Changing to +Support
Reasons listed in the comments below me.

Last edited:

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Great Interactions

+B-1 Experience

+Always active

-writing and formatting could be much better

While the application could have been better Pub is a really active and dedicated so picking him for Intel Ambassador is great decision

Last edited:

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Is always great to RP with
+I see them on a lot

- Only on a lot as B-1

Last edited:

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+support hes a good man he will do aight and can balance roles

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+support / just a little bit of -support

You are an awsome guy with great potencial to RP and a great B-1 unit as a whole l. You are
active, a good leader, and you enforce rules really well, but here is what I have noted. I really haven't seen you a lot as intel agent and, even if you are a really good B-1, Intel ambassador requieres another set of mentality that you can gain by playing a lot of intel agent. I'm not 100% sure of you are ready, but that you are an excellent person, that I do not doubt! I whish you the best of luck!

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest in the department we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.
and contact me over Teamspeak or discord Waltah#0797 so i can get you sorted with everything that you will need

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.