Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Hello "Watergate", and thank you for adding this message. Lets start off with your points:

For the part of "started war against GOC for almost no reason",
1. I did not alone start the war. I gave my blessing on it and it was brought to me by Site Manager "Raven." Also, the UNGOC had gotten caught selling personnel as well as getting caught over 8 times Assessment Raiding and killing Clearance 4 Personnel.

For the part of "power tripping such as when he refused to follow medical department policies and then instead of correcting his previous actions he forced us to change the policy he broke"
2. It was not me that made the change alone. I had the blessings of O5-1 and O5-2 as well as the Entire Ethics Committee's backing. The rule was not well known and none of Site Command thought it should stay the way it did.

If you have anything else to add do feel free to!
1. Assessment raids are still raids which has been stated not allowed to be used against relations by SSL, also I believe it was said by Canon, "Do not start wars for shit reasons", selling a few personnel would be classified as a shit reason.

2. It is on our website under combat medic handbook if you neglected to read any of the policies that is your choice alone and the fact that you decided to not seek clarification from available consultants or visit our website to check for yourself whether you could be up there or not when told otherwise by people in the department who were knowledgeable on the policies proves that you had no justification for getting a clear as day policy to be changed that we had set up months before the incident. Also Id like to mention rather than accept the punishment for breaking the rule we set up you hopped on ECC and called SL to deal with what realistically was a very mild punishment that you could've solved in an hour by attending another Combat Medic tryout, you took a simple issue way out of proportion by having most of SC change the policy.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
1. Assessment raids are still raids which has been stated not allowed to be used against relations by SSL, also I believe it was said by Canon, "Do not start wars for shit reasons", selling a few personnel would be classified as a shit reason.

2. It is on our website under combat medic handbook if you neglected to read any of the policies that is your choice alone and the fact that you decided to not seek clarification from available consultants or visit our website to check for yourself whether you could be up there or not when told otherwise by people in the department who were knowledgeable on the policies proves that you had no justification for getting a clear as day policy to be changed that we had set up months before the incident. Also Id like to mention rather than accept the punishment for breaking the rule we set up you hopped on ECC and called SL to deal with what realistically was a very mild punishment that you could've solved in an hour by attending another Combat Medic tryout, you took a simple issue way out of proportion by having most of SC change the policy.
Ain't no SSL said raids can't be used for relations, that's just stupid

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
Before you pin all the blame on Puggo, @Playdoughzombie , I would like to state that he had support from at least one site Manager and most if not all of DEA Command. It isn't like it was his sole decision.
There was also plenty of roleplay done with GOC beforehand, with escalating tensions and meetings that just worsened in-character relations.
If you were involved in the process, you'd know that the declaration of war was not out of the blue but a long time coming.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
NL/SSL has stated it is not allowed for Long Term Relations in which it wasn't. The war was approved by SSL and we have went back to neutrality since.

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support
joke app but still deserves it lol, getting removed is craz..... west has fallen?

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+support actually a good ECC, shame he was beaten to death

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support

Your probably a good person irl man but this shit aint workin my man, and you just got removed and trying to get back into a high position. Try to take a bit of a break my man! GL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.