Not open for further replies.

quqk

Jun 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634793372
Discord name: Cheeseshark96#7307
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 408 hours
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: GMT`~4
Character name(s): "Klay" (Foundation), Lewis loud (Chaos Insurgency), Randy "sandy" (Civilian)
Civilian name: Randy "sandy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I currently hold CI Beta I have held CI-Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-On record I Have one warning and one Ban I received a warning as I was playing 939 while breached a E-11 CPL or LCPL was siting completely still and I started spamming the way I received a ban was because I committed LTAP for leaving when I was about to get arrested for trying to send Vodka to 049 as a IA
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-To be able to climb the ranks of the Research Department and host better tests
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I think I am suitable for Executive Researcher because I am a loyal and dedicated to the foundation and will try my best to give Research Department a better name and a better place altogether
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-sadly none so far, what makes a document Excellent there are three categorizes that are listed as Aims, Method, and Findings
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Executive Researchers executive members of research staff. They may preform experiments on all SCPs, and are the most elite members of research staff that the foundation has access to.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Senior Researcher "Klay" has been working at the foundation for quite a while some higher-ups deiced to promote "Klay" to Executive Researcher

Last edited:

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. We would like to see you more active as a researcher and really show us you want this position which would include doing unique tests, uploading excellent documentation, shadowing executive the Deputy or the Director when in game to really soak in the knowledge of what it takes to be an executive. We would also like to see more effort put into your lore, tell us how you ended up at the foundation and made you become the researcher you are, explain why you have the passion to become higher in the department.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post, please be sure to fill out the application in its entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.