In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Radish Sr.
Civilian name: Rad-ish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I had been Nu-7 for a very short while, however I found the role not to my liking.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received one ban in 2022 for LTAP, and have received a small number (12) of warnings over the course of 2 years for assorted things, many of them pertaining to some sort of FailRP or minor RDM.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I'd like to take more of a leadership role in the Internal Affairs department, and I'd like to work in close proximity with other departments, but most importantly, I'd like to be involved in tribunals.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a large amount of experience with Internal Affairs, and I have an intimate understanding of the rules and regulations of each department, along with the legal codex. As an added note, I have also passed the bar exam ingame.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
So far, I have written one arrest report, solely due to my lack of access to the arrest report template, however now having said template I plan on writing more documents. What makes a document good is proffessionalism. My understanding of an excellent or good document is one that looks proffessional. A document with no spelling or grammar mistakes, a document that uses intellectual vernacular, and a document that accurately represents the intention of its format is a document that is good.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Ambassador are relatively simple. Ambassadors are in charge of arrest mediation, Internal Affairs test proctoring, tribunal lawyer work, and day to day management of Internal Affairs Department.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
One major thing I want to be involved in is tribunals. As of now, I've started up my own legal practice within the facility, Radish at Law, where I give legal council and help to mediate and discuss charges for those who are being arrested, which not only helps other Internal Affairs department members in understanding the legal codex, but also helps to alleviate the work that staff might have in mediating arrests that offenders believe to be inaccurate. As ambassador, I'd be able to take my legal gig big time, serving as a lawyer in actual tribunal cases instead of simply being legal council.

Jun 10, 2024
+support
his activity is good
(also im gonna suggest you to change the title a little bit, i thought you were applying for Sr.Ambassador when i read it first time lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Champion919

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Champion919

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.