List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently holding IA Ambassador

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No kicks/warns/bans
Screenshot 2024-03-31 183057.png
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I feel that i would be a great Ethics Committee Assistant due to my knowledge with the CoE the CoC and the legal codex. I am a calm and collected individual, i can quickly defuse a situation without causing an issue and i have great communications skills. I feel my time as an Ambassador has made me realise what it takes to fill an ECA role to my greatest abilites. I am a very active person in the foundation and will always be available to assist fellow ethic assistants and members.

-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Ethics Committee Assistants responsibilites are:

-Conduct department reviews as requested
-Keeping up the COE, COC and FLC
-Interview Departments
-Filling out work ordered by Ethics Committee
-Approving AA when necassary (Code 5)
-Handing out work permits to d class
-Authorising KOS past Airlock when needed
-Being a representive for Ethics

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
---
--Riley Anderson "Raixin"--
Riley grew up in a town called "Sydney" Australia to a not so wealthy family. His father was a truck driver and his mother a chef for an old pub at a suburb called "Blacktown" as he grew up he always wanted to be in the military police in the RAAF but as he grew older he found himself more into Law and order.
During this time Riley would study very hard to make sure he would get into a great law firm which once he did he was working at a law firm in Parramatta, he quickly climbed the ranks and was known as one of the best lawyers in Sydney task with difficult cases that most lawyers wouldn't take.

--FAST FORWARD--
Riley has been working as an IA Ambassador for quite some time under the direction of his Directors and fellow ambassadors. During this time he has fulfilled plenty of tasks, making sure personel are working with the COE/COC/FLC and carrying out arrests when needed. He has observed many researchers and guards fulfilling their duties and making sure nothing is being done that shouldn't be.

One day Riley was sitting at his desk after a long day working for a while he was just thinking in his own head about how he has been as an Ambassador and that he feels he could be a better help with the foundation if he was to apply for Ethics Committee Assistant after all most of his time here all he has been doing is keeping up the COE/COC/FLC and after that he decides that after some good rest he will send an email with his application to apply for Ethics Committee Assistant. Riley packs up his stuff, puts on his Beret and turns the lights off.

Riley wakes up the next day ready for an eventful day and makes sure to get his app ready to send off once he is ready. Once he is having a break he starts to type up his application. After some time he completes it and sends it off eager to hear back from them once they have an answer.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Raixin's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

• Love
Reactions: Raixin
Status
Not open for further replies.