SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39714882

Discord name:
raixin

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Joined for the first time at the start of the year, didn't start playing properly until March
4 and half weeks of playtime

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST

Character name(s):
[F]
Riley 'Raixin' Anderson
[CI] Raix

Civilian name:
Matt Charmang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently holding:

Director of Internal Affairs
Ethics Committee Assistant
Nu7 SPC
I have held:
Ambassador

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Have zero kicks,warns,bans or infractions

-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor because i feel the step up is what i need to continue my journey into the foundation. I feel i would be great in the role with my leadership qualities and my experience that i have, I've seen how Site Advisors work in the foundation and i feel i would be able to handle the work load that entails and work well with fellow Site Advisors. I feel my communication skills and how punctual i am will help me succeed in the role and advance my knowledge into the foundation.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for this role because I have the qualites of a leader and am used to guiding people in the right direction while making them feel comfortable and like they wont be left in the dust. I've held multiple 'leadership' roles in the foundation, my first one being ambassador. As an ambassador it was a really big step up for me and really opened my eyes towards how the site is run and the work it really takes. I was an ambassador for roughly two months and in this time I trained and mentored many agents, met many people and enforced the CoE and CoC/Legal codex aswell as helped keep the site running smoothly and for the most part safely. As I continued to help keep the site safe and legal I decided I want'd to try to help out from a diferent position on site. And lucky for me I was accepted for an Ethics Commitee Assistant job, During my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant i have done many department reviews and watched over departments. I have somewhat of experience in command when needed, When AA is auth'd, sweeps need to be called if no Gensec SGT+ is on, Authing tests and sampling when needed and also working closely with Dclass and their work programs. After my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant, i was given the opportunity to take on the role of "Director of Internal Affairs" in which i now look over my own department and mentor many cl4 and help guide new agents into the foundation and showing them how it works and how to be the best they can. I have experience into holding meetings, training plans and sorting out discipline if needed.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilites of an SA are:

-Having great communication with fellow departments
-Attending meetings
-Hosting meetings
-Approving tests and signing off samplings
-Authing Sweeps
-Authing AA
-Authing Raids when needed
-Allowing GOIs to help if needed for foundation
-Making sure foundationg personel are keeping up with LC, CoE, CoC
-Disciplinary action on Department Leaders etc.
-Assisting with RP for departments and foundation in general
-Approving Dclass work permits and signing off on them
-Assisting on Department Policy changes
-Watching over departments
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Riley Anderson was born in Sydney Australia to a not so wealthy family, his fathe a truck driver and his mother a chef for an old pub in the suburb of Blacktown.
Riley was in school one day and was asked by his teacher what he would like to do when he was older which he replied "I want to be apart of the RAAF Miliatry Police" he really enjoyed watching police type shows with the time he had with his father when he was home and always aspired to be like his uncle who was in the RAAF and would always try and ask his uncle what was needed to for him to get into that which he would always laugh and say "Eat your veggies like your mother tells you and get strong then we will talk"
Riley was in year 10 at this stage and was steadily going through his classes passing his classes with top marks trying his best to get those grades he needed so he could one day get into the RAAF but was starting to have second thoughts on what he really wanted to be. He was starting to get really into the laws of the country and what was to be upheld so once he was able to choose his electives into the senior year he chose legal studies.
10 years had passed since he started his legal studies and he had finally scored himself a spot in a law firm in Paramatta and was quickly climbing the ranks and completing what was needed to become a great lawyer. He was recognised as a knowledgeable and respected person in the firm and was tasked with some heavy cases in court but was always able to get the best virdict that worked for his clients.

-----10 Months had passed-----

Riley was called into his bosses office on a thursday afternoon and was asked to sit down. As Riley sat down his boss pushes a document and a brief case across the table "Hey Riley" he says " I have a big case for you over in New Zealand if you are up for the task?" Riley looks at the document and looks back up "Uh..um Sure! but sir when will this court case be? " he says suprised but confidently. "It's on monday at 1000h i need you on the plane by Saturday 0600h so you can get your notes ready and finalised by the court on the monday morning at 0800h" he takes a breath "I know this seems out of the blue but they have asked for you specifically i'm unsure on why but they have seen your preformance and have requested it. Everything is paid for of course" Riley sits for a moment letting it sink in, after all this is what he has been trying to do climb the ranks and be the best lawyer he can be. "Understood sir, i will start to pack my things and get my notes ready!" Riley gets up and starts to head out then he feels a hand grab his shoulder... "Good luck out there kiddo you will do great things i'm sure of it"

-----Saturday-----

Riley wakes up to his alarm 0330h he gets up like any other morning brushes his teeth, showers. He grabs his bags and calls for the taxi.
On his way to the airport he feels nervous but quickly ignores it, he pulls up to Sydney International Airport as he hops out of the taxi a man is standing there "Riley Anderson" he says "Yes hello..uh who are you?" Riley replies "I have been told to meet you here" Riley looks at him but doesn't think anything out of the blue and just grabs his bags and they walk into the airport. Riley gets through security no issues and feels it is time for a drink after all he has deserved it, the man tells him he will go grab them the drinks whilst Riley should look over his notes on the case. 20 Minutes has passed and the man finally comes back hands Riley the drinks and tells him he will be back he needs to use the bathroom, as the man walks away Riley takes a sip of his beer and puts it back down and continues his notes, after 5 minutes Riley starts to feel woozy but thinks he might be tired and tries to push through
---BLANK---

---Fast forward 3 years after the incident---

Riley has been working as an IA Ambassador for quite some time under the direction of his Directors and fellow ambassadors. During this time he has fulfilled plenty of tasks, making sure personel are working with the COE/COC/FLC and carrying out arrests when needed. He has observed many researchers and guards fulfilling their duties and making sure nothing is being done that shouldn't be. Riley felt worn out but at the same time felt a sense of achievement helping other IA and Ambassadors below him he felt that one day he would be able to help guide this depart to greatness. Riley continued to push through and upkeep what the foundation policys and continue setting a standard.

--- 2 years later ---

Riley has been promoted as an IA Director for quite sometime now watching over the department and helping train new agents and ambassadors, showing the correct way into the foundation and making sure they are always professional on how they work. During his time there has been a big influx on agents joining and a decline in Code breakers in the foundation, he has shown his leadership qualities through out his time and has a feel that maybe he should move on and try and get a step up into the foundation, one day he is working around the foundation and on his morning patrol with his fellow ambassadors, when he notices a ping on his phone saying there is an opening for "Site Advisor" he locks his phone and continues working through out the day but with that on his mind. 8 hours passed and he was on his way back to his office when he remembers the ping on his phone, he looks at it once again and puts it away thinking "Not today"

---- The next day ----

Riley wakes up, gets ready for another day in the foundation. He gives out his daily meeting notes for his agents and ambassadors and looks over new ambassador applications and starts to think about what he should do with his application for Site Advisor, he puts his laptop away and goes for his patrol. Again 8 hours passed he is on his way back to his office and decides today is the day he will apply, he gets to his laptop and starts to write out his application.....

This will continue as my lore continues forward

Asmodeus

Jun 8, 2024
+Support - Goated Dpt Director and Assistant, Deserves this immensely

(Bro came back 3 days in a row to help train me)

• Love
Reactions: Raixin

Pawzz

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
+Support

Very active and dedicated player no matter what role they are on. Deserves SA :D

• Love

Ckettering689

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
+Support
Has amazing leadership skills, this is shown in is work a DoIA and ECA
Great understanding of situations and the decision making needed
Overall awesome to speak and play SCPRP with.

• Love