[USA] Rat God's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:531454693
Discord name: ratgod101
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about three months, with around 4 days of in-game hours.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Foundation: Barry Lewis Uriah | Surface: Jonathan James Jacobs
Civilian name: Barry Lewis Uriah | Jonathan James Jacobs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 12, total level 113
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Previously passed the CI tryouts
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One FailRP warning (Was a chef and gave a D-Class contraband, long time ago), and one LTAP warning (I need to get this one appealed because I have no idea what its referring to and apparently the mod that gave it was let go shortly after it was issued.)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe that I am suitable for SCP-096 thanks to my attention to detail when it comes to roleplaying as an SCP and key focus on accuracy to the character. I have previously shown my capability to RP as SCPs typically when playing as SCP-7722 and SCP-079, both tests involved Executive Researcher Jinngle Heimer (if that information is needed to confirm this claim). I'm extremely patient when roleplaying, which is a key element for SCP-096's usual behavior. I have a large passion for roleplaying as SCPs because I typically enjoy doing tests that involve interaction with SCPs to further lore understanding, such as my test Project "Med Students" where I cross tested SCP-2295 and SCP-22415-1 to see if the duo could cure advanced stage diseases and get an understanding of their medical treatment skills when their efforts are combined.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 is to stay crouched and away from people as much as possible with their face pointed away from any entrance to the area they are in or in general away from where it is most likely it could be seen from. They are docile and typically heard quietly crying and mumbling incoherently as they sit alone. SCP-096 will roam around after a minute if undisturbed in this docile state if they are outside of their containment chamber.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to chase its targets into any location, however once in its roaming state it is supposed to try and avoid any possibility of being seen such as moving into a corner and sitting back down to cry while faced towards the wall to avoid its face being seen. SCP-096 should only go to D-Block if a D-Class has seen its face, and should attempt to leave as soon as possible when no more targets are within the area.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Teams that attempt to contain SCP-096 are to be equipped with a set of SCRAMBLE goggles in order to prevent them from seeing its face. SCP-096 is to have a bucket placed over its head to prevent further viewing of its face, these buckets can be found in various locations around the site such as the PW bathroom and the medbay armory. Once SCP-096 has its head covered by this bucket, they are to be followed as they eliminate all of their targets. Once SCP-096 is once again in a docile state, it is to be pacified further with a containment beam, restrained in SCP containment cuffs, and brought back to its containment chamber where the Code 4 will be announced over.20240603135620_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.