Sep 7, 2023
Steam ID:
Discord name:hakiminyohouse
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Couple months now
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): [REDACTED] Jimmy
Civilian name:N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes a few. I can be pissy at times which has gotten me in some trouble. But I do apologize and try to follow the rules.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I want to make sure that all D-Class personnel (AKA New players) are treated ethically. I would liek to use this position to improve our community!
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: To ensure the ethical treatment of D-class and SCPs.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:A possible story line i would like to explore is the expansion of dclass amenites to improve their behaviour! I think this would be a fun thing to try.

If this application is not up to snuff i would love feedback!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jimmy's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

Tightmouth

Sep 7, 2023
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jimmy's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

View attachment 14012
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
May i know what caused me to eb denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.