Denied USA [Researcher Role] "Doctor Coomer" Model Change Pac3 Request

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMuff1n

May 6, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval

I Request the approval of changing the researcher model to Half-Life 1 "Einstein" Model.
The idea came from the popular youtube series "Half Life But The AI Is Self Aware". The model presented is is named "Doctor Coomer" in the series, and i plan to roleplay as such.​

"Doctor Coomer" is a multi-dimensional being researcher from //REDACTED//, he has stated that they have researched multi-dimensional travel and many other things for the sake of humanity. He is capable of seeing outside of universes boundaries and is capable of many things that a normal human being cant, although he does not act as such. I know everything.
Dr. Coomer acts as a satirical helper, usually doing the complete opposite of what he is asked of for the purpose of comedy, unless the situation is serious and he is required to act appropriately. Everyone will pay for their sins.

As for the reason of how he got into Site-65, no one knows. Dr. Coomer states that he was in the middle of the adventure of saving the world with so called //REDACTED//, and in a flash he was "transported" into Site-65. He insists that he does not know what happened, and is very eager to go back to //REDACTED// as soon as possible to continue helping "saving the world". I lie.

Dr. Coomer was put through many tests to make sure that he wouldn't be classified as an SCP instance for the safety sake of the facility. No results have shown as positive, so he will Make us pay for what we have done be stationed in the facility as a researcher for the time being. Too easy.
Because of the non-abnormal nature of Dr. Coomer, beside his sudden appearance in the facility, Researchers were approved to try to understand how he got here and try to bring him back into his own world since he does not belong here. It will be too late.

Note: //REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED RE⎻・゚゚` - ,. .。 I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. ITS ALREADY TOO LATE. YOUR SINS WILL BE YOUR DOOM. I HAVE SEEN ALL. I KNOW EVERYTHING. I AM EVERYTHING.

PAC3 Notes -
The model is taken from the workshop, extracted and put directly into pac3. No scaling changes were done so the hitbox is generally the same. Apart from the noticeable lack of polygons, the model represents a researcher from half-life 1, therefor it fits the role even if the "head-canon" above is not applicable.
Minor changes are planned to be made to the model, I.E. little stuff like the paper on the back that i have added.

User Notes -
I plan to use this model as a form of comedy, i find the personality of "doctor coomer" extremely hilarious, generally acting clueless to threats in front of his face and everything of this sort.

Photographs of PAC:

2023-05-23 11_34_09-Garry's Mod (x64).png2023-05-23 11_34_20-Garry's Mod (x64).png2023-05-24 10_56_47-2023-05-23 11_33_52-Garry's Mod (x64).png - Windows Photo Viewer.png2023-05-23 10_42_24-Garry's Mod (x64).png

ItzMuff1n

May 6, 2023
Hi @ItzMuff1n

Is it possible to make this model higher resolution? As really it looks very pixelated and does not really fit with other models.

Thank you,
Hi, technically, yes, i could make the textures a higher resolution.
If that allows it to be approved for the server then i would certainly do that.
I just want to mention, that the point of this model is to be straight up ported from half-life 1 and be recognizable as such, the idea of a character from a completely different game running around in the facility is very funny to me.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY📍
+Support
I like the old indy horror game like staticy horror game look of the researcher like one of those games CoryXkenshin plays but i do think you might have to raise the pixels like redubble said to atleast be approved

ItzMuff1n

May 6, 2023
I'm looking into upscaling the textures of the model, give me some time to bring some examples

ItzMuff1n

May 6, 2023
managed to upscale the textures using ai, took a bit but i think it looks alright
1686552639186.png1686552652781.png

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
PAC Denied

Hi @ItzMuff1n,

Your PAC has been denied on the 19/06/2023 for the following;

The pac3 does not look pleasing to look at. The resolution is extremely bad, making it unfit for the server's atmosphere. I'd honestly recommend looking for a different model to fit the "old man" roleplay.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.