[USA] (Rexy "Pest" 's) SCP-22415's Application 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Pest"

Dec 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:646303847
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since 2022 1.1 million seconds around 14 days playtime
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Pest"
Civilian name: Sir Bobby
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 25 115
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A For like a week. I have held 096 for a year or two now. It has been fun and lots of murder. ;)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i dont remember
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I've spent a good amount of time getting into this server, really getting a feel for how the community interacts. SCP-096 has been a real favorite of mine toplay as, and I've had some good run-ins with MTF too. Now, I'm looking up my options when it comes to diverse roleplay with SCP-22415, and I reckon I can do a solid job coming up with cool ideas.
I've been around the server with different trying things, so I've got a pretty good idea on what is fun. Exploring the quirks and storylines of SCP-22415 sounds cool, and I'm ready to get into it right away. I'm confident my past experiences will make for some memorable interactions and add to the fun vibe of the server.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415. They are all about exploring the site, lending a helping hand to people doing good “deeds”, and steering clear of the less than moral characters. You'll catch 'em making sure non-combatants get to safety, guiding people through the alternate dimensions, and even pitching in with the researchers during tests. They're like the friendly neighborhood SCPs, always ready to pitch in where needed and make things a bit smoother for everyone around.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I've got the researchers' backs, making sure they're safe, especially since they're non-combatants. Those MTF. They've got the chops to handle the Chaos Insurgency without me stickin' around. My job is ensuring the brains of the operation stay intact and out of harm's way. Mainly being that the guys without guns are the most morally correct in my eyes.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
In such a scenario, my priority would be to lure SCP-076 as far away from the researcher as possible. Attempting to repel SCP-076 could inadvertently endanger the researcher, as it might draw SCP-076's attention towards them, potentially resulting in a fatal outcome. Therefore, it's essential to mitigate the risk by keeping SCP-076 occupied and distant from any vulnerable individuals.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
When faced with a D-Class attempting to escape, my immediate action would be to report the situation to security without engaging directly. The D-Class's attempt to break free constitutes a "Bad Deed" and poses a potential threat to Foundation personnel. Ignoring the D-Class and promptly notifying security ensures that appropriate measures can be taken to contain the situation and minimize any potential harm to others.
-

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Rexy !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.