(USA) Richard Long "Moron" 's Chief of Security Application

Apr 26, 2022
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:241729204
Discord: Dr. Trollos (ea/giant skeleton)#6969
Character: Richard Long "Moron"
Civilian Name: Quandale Dingle the Fog
Server: USA Server
Do you have a microphone: Yes. (If I sound slightly high pitched I'm sorry)
Whitelisted: I have no whitelisted roles but I have experience with e-11 tryouts.
Warnings: My only warnings are mostly from nicknames or misunderstood rules. Most of the misunderstood rules are understood now.
Why am I applying as Chief of Security: Due to the gen-sec being immature and ever since ace become less active he changed to being an E-11 GENSEC have had less management.
Why I'm suitable for this job: I have multiple forms in training for e-11 and my extensive knowledge from other commanders and chiefs in the past.
Responsibilities: Making sure higher up GENSEC are giving the right orders and overall making sure GENSEC is doing what they're supposed to do.
Lore: Richard Long has been through many breaches and code blacks but has a good buddy to stick with when things go south. Oliver. Oliver and Richard were thinking of whipping General Security back into shape due to their extremely "un-ethical" mindset. (Meaning they both think GENSEC is retarded.) So they both try their hardest to give orders and help make the foundation safer again.

Last edited: