[USA] Richard's 096 App (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerül

Oct 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48373425
Discord name: ceruleanchisal
For how long have you played on CN SCP: ~1d 15h 32m 45s (1w 3d 8h technically because /time doesn't take my old time into account)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):
Foundation - Richard 'Cerulean' Bloos
CI - 'Biege'
GOC - 'Maroon'
Civilian name: Daniel 'Sonny' Martin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
(See bottom)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Previously 22415 - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-22415-app.20474/
Previously 096 - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-096-app.20476/
Previously UNGOC SGT.
(both of these are around a year old and I never finished the whitelist process. I was asked to make a new app for both)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

SCP-096 is usually under-utilized due to the nature of how volatile he can be. I would enjoy getting to play him and properly roleplaying as him should he escape, rather than just trying to get as many kills as possible (hugging walls and crying against them, sitting in corners, or just standing around for a minute or so at a time before roaming for a short period. I would try to have a small 'get-up' period after first being looked at rather than immediately charging them like normal, adding more roleplay to the scenario.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

096 is usually very passive and mostly roams/sits around until someone views his face. He can sometimes curl up in a corner or press his head against his wall to cover his face. He does not make sudden movements or jerk around, and usually moves quite slowly unless enraged.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

096 is only allowed to directly go for his targets. He should prioritize targets closest to him then move to ones far away. He should never try to actively get people to look at his face or walk into people looking away.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

0 : Anyone who has seen the face/picture of 096 need to head towards him/HCZ to prevent him from breaking through bulkheads or getting into high-traffic areas. (I personally consider this Fail-Rp as I stated in my old app, but I digress)
A Scramble headset can be used to prevent the viewing of his face.
1 : 096 must exit enraged state by killing all of the targets that viewed his face. Anyone who knows where his picture is should try to destroy it.
2 : Either during him running around in rage-state, or after he has sat down, someone must place a bucket on his head to prevent him from being seen again.
3 : 096 must be cuffed and dragged back to his containment chamber. If someone sees a picture of his face during this, he will break out and enter rage state again.
4 : 096 must be put in his cell and left there until he has been recontained. Once he is recontained, the cuffs and bucket will remove automatically and you can shut his doors. As long as his picture is not still active, he will stay contained.levels 9-28-2024.png

Status
Not open for further replies.