[USA] Richard's 22415 App (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerül

Oct 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48373425
Discord name: ceruleanchisal
For how long have you played on CN SCP: ~1d 15h 32m 45s (1w 3d 8h technically because /time doesn't take my old time into account)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):
Foundation - Richard 'Cerulean' Bloos
CI - 'Biege'
GOC - 'Maroon'
Civilian name: Daniel 'Sonny' Martin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
(See bottom)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Previously 22415 - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-22415-app.20474/
Previously 096 - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-096-app.20476/
Previously UNGOC SGT.
(both of these are around a year old and I never finished the whitelist process. I was asked to make a new app for both)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I have had a large amount of roleplay experience from Gmod to VR in a variety of groups both casual and serious. I can adapt to any situation I'm given to make an interesting character that can be both engaging and fun to be around if the mood calls for it. I have had plenty of experience in roles that are non-combative and the idea of helping non-combatives or people practicing good-deads seems like a fun and interesting concept.
I can sometimes think up a caricature of my normal actions to make whatever I'm playing more fun given the situation.
Playing passive SCPs is a lot more fun for me as opposed to combative as there is much more roleplay to be had under casual circumstances. I also constantly use my mic and only use text for comms or otherwise.
22415 seems like a character that can be very fun for roleplay especially given the fact that he has a dimension he can pull people into, and the capabilities of helping people during a breach or raid to keep non-combatives out of the line of fire sounds fun.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

Ensure people practicing good deeds are rewarded and keep the safety of non-combatives paramount unless they perform a bad deed.
A doctor healing wounded non-combatives, a researcher actively caring about the needs of their d-class, or an IA agent (after) detaining a rowdy Site Staff are examples of good deeds.
Prioritize the helping of others and rewarding those, or helping non-combatives escape a combative situation.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

The first people you should always help are non-combatives. You should ensure the researchers make it as far away from the fight as possible and ensure they get to a safe location. After they are secure, help any combatives who have pulled out of the fighting and need medical assistance to get them to a doctor. DO NOT assist those actively fighting.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

A repel on 076 would push him closer to the researcher and possibly lead to the researchers death; do not push 076 and instead scold him on his horrible actions of killing hundreds of people while ensuring the researcher is safe. If 076 turns around and notices the researcher, try to pull the researcher into your dimension to keep him from harm.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

You should recommend that the D-Class turns himself in and seeks the aid of a doctor or medic. You are not allowed to assist escaping D-Class as they are actively practicing immoral deeds. Should the D-Class agree and take himself to the nearest GENSEC or any other job that can cuff him, you may then reward his good deed by healing him.
-levels 9-28-2024.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.