Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Jan 14, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): [CRO] Rio
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 30h
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: UTC+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Joseph Stadt GSD , Security Guard
Chaos name (include your rank): Ivan Grozni CI Recruit
Civilian name: Peter Stadt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170527344
Discord ID (name#0000): rio1950
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes in fivem hardRP community
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a moderator for our SCP Roleplay server?

I am eager to contribute more to our SCP Roleplay server and help maintain a positive gaming experience for all players. My goal is to ensure that everyone adheres to the server rules and guidelines, creating an immersive and enjoyable environment for SCP enthusiasts. Additionally, I have a passion for this community and aspire to grow within its staff to actively contribute to its success.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

As a web and mobile developer with experience in Kotlin and C#, I bring a unique skill set to the table. I have a deep understanding of scripting, which can be beneficial in enhancing server functionalities and addressing technical issues promptly. What sets me apart is not only my technical proficiency but also my geographical advantage. Being located in Croatia, Europe, allows me to be more active during times when other administrators might not be available due to the time zone difference. This ensures consistent and comprehensive moderation coverage for our international player base.

I am committed to maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment within the SCP Roleplay community, and I believe my combination of technical skills and availability makes me a valuable candidate for the moderator role. Also had some expirience in fivem hard roleplay 3k hours (rping vagos gang with friends best on Balkan )

Last edited:

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Rio,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in three weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.