|USA| Robin Trinkets Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198350030219
Discord name: Depressed Panda#3965
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for a month and a half with 175 hours on the server.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Robin 'Iron' Trinket, Johnny Freedom
Civilian name: Andrew Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Security Captain, CI Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No kicks, bans or warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- My leadership and administrative qualities are what make me the ideal candidate for Overseer Assistant. In addition to being a Gensec Captain I am the head of program for AXO. Being HOP I was able to write the documents and guides for the division as well as set up weekly meetings. The reason I mention this is to prove that I am dependable, administratively capable, and a strong leader.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-Overseeing departments, keeping O5 informed, assisting O5 in day to day operations, and O5 assistants are also to follow orders from the council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Robin Trinket was a administrator in New York City. After coming into contact with SCP-303, Foundation personnel took note of his position and sought to recruit him. After explanations Trinket joined the foundation working on documents to benefit the foundation. After years of service he was promoted up to Overseer Assistant. This is where he expands his document creation as well as leadership qualities to benefit the site as a whole. He has picked up the nickname 'Iron' due to his unbreakable will and determination to support the facility.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2022
+HUGE SUPPORT

Let me tell you why I think this man is the best person for the job. He is extremely mature, proactive, and can listen to instructions to a T.

He has been a huge help in GENSEC and a true mentor for those under him. He takes responsibility for D-Block every time he is on and works to improve it even when he is off site.

He is spearheading the AXO program which has even gotten the attention of UK/Site 65 Foundation Staff.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the ██████ Assistant position. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to our Assistant roster being full at the moment. However, you will be notified when there are openings. The only reason this is being denied at the moment is due to needing to lock open applications in a timely manner.

You can re-apply whenever openings arise. For more information, please contact ██-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.