For how long have you played on CG SCP: 11 days and around 2 to 3 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST (pacific standard time)

Character name(s): rummer (Foundation), rumeris (CI),

Civilian name: Rum Free (CIV)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes I do

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-alpha, O-1 LCPL,IA ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:1 warn for job abuse for switching to combat CI (I was tired at the time so I forgot)
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I have found playing IA enjoyable and decided to take it to the next level and apply, I also enjoy carrying out ethics orders and carrying out punishments as seen fit while of course being as much help to the lower rank as possible. I love IA as a whole and wish to offer myself as much as I possibly can. i also feel an obligation to help it grow as i can

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I am stern in my judgments while also taking into consideration of both side's opinion
I'm also trying to be as helpful to my peers as possible. I'm also willing to express my mistakes when needed and willing to accept criticism from my mutuals.
I also have a decent amount of experience in IA at this point and in the code of conduct and code of ethics
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The duties of a DIA is to show you care about the Internal Affairs Agency and to manage the incoming new ambassadors by teaching them, helping them, and punishing them if needed. There is much responsibility in this because you are also not just watching over the Ambassadors, but the whole IA as a whole meaning every Agent, Ambassador, Protocol, Rule, Guideline, Etc Etc and making sure everything is going well and stable. you also will inform the department of new changes
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in Edward "rummer" murphy was born in {redacted} California from a Caucasian-Japanese heritage being born from a line of US navy pilots of his father and his grandfather. once rummer reached came of age he enlisted in us navy s as a pilot thanks to an ROTC program his dad helps him sign up for. after finishing basic and a few years as the POs he went through the test. Afterwords for 4 years he flew from really almost the who world from stations in Europe and Japan all the way to waters in the middle of the Pacific and the Atlantic by the time rummer was a lieutenant and his term being way over he decided he might as well go home leaving the navy he arrived back in california however steping off the plane and just about the terminal he see a man with a black suit getting in into the SUV with his security he sees a man pulling out a gun next to him taking aim at the SUV and the man in the suit instinctly rummer tackled the man and put him into a lock and the SUV's security rush over and detain the man once the police came and took the guy away the man in the suv came over and thanked him for helping save his life after the event was over and rummer was back home 4 days later a man in a black suit was at rummers front door saying he represented the man from the SUV who was now offering rummer a job rummer thinking what the hell accepted packed his things and is now indoctrinated into the foundation first working over at site 32 then transfering to site 45 then over to 21 and 22 then finally settling in site 56 after spending a while as the ambassador for IA he decide to apply for big leagues

Last edited:

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ SUPPORT

Overall, rummer's a prime candidate for DD. He has a track record of basically never minging, and is overall a very reliable Ambassador. While there are a few things that could be worked on, he's almost a perfect choice as is. I've seen him around often, and he's very active when he is on as well. I highly doubt anything bad could come out of him being accepted for this position.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

Overall you bring many qualities needed to the table that is needed from an ambassador like leadership, honesty, loyalty. and knowledge. Although I believe you lack one quality that we have already seen in our previous director and that is activity, and this is a huge factor that is needed and if we just have another director who is going to be inactive it will just be a wasted position.

Reactions: Caboose

rummer

Oct 5, 2022
+/- Neutral

Overall you bring many qualities needed to the table that is needed from an ambassador like leadership, honesty, loyalty. and knowledge. Although I believe you lack one quality that we have already seen in our previous director and that is activity, and this is a huge factor that is needed and if we just have another director who is going to be inactive it will just be a wasted position.
the reason for the activity is im also dealing with O-1 dutys

Reactions: Caboose

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
+Support

Rummer is a hardworking and a strong man of his convictions. He holds the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics close to his heart. I see this man on almost every morning playing and trying his hardest to enforce the rules and fairness.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good candidate for the position. Please contact a member of server leadership in game to gain your whitelist, and please contact Director Mickle in game for training.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.