[USA] Saint "Stoned" Leroy Director of Medicine application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegamingsaint69

Apr 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506435760
Discord name: thegamingsaint
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 37 days total playtime but I've been a member of the server for over a year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Saint "Stoned" Leroy
Civilian name: Saint
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher, ECA ,Ambassador, Consultant, E-11, Nu-7
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes it was for RDM I shot a cadet by accident in D-Block I was being stupid and accidently killed him haven't gotten in trouble since

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I have played on the server for a long time and I have done a lot and out of all the stuff I've done the medical department has to be one of the best departments I've been in, amazing people and I wanna apply to help provide the same experience I've had in the medical department and even try my best to make it an even better experience.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
- I try to really get to know those in my department so I can see what strengths and weaknesses they have and try to help them be better and find exactly where they would fit in best in our department, I always encourage professional RP outside of the basic doctor duties of healing and making cures, if I see a medical staff member doing there job and being professional I make sure they are given the credit they deserve. I put my best foot forward on any task I'm given I'm fair but I'm not afraid to put my foot down if the need arises, I'm not perfect but I'm always looking to try to improve I love listening to feedback on the job I do.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- Making sure consultants, senior doctors, combat medics, doctors and trainees do there jobs and are professional making sure the fields in medical are creating rp and doing work as well as helping the fields come up with ideas to create more rp, updating medical policies if they are changed and making sure medical know of the policy changes and making sure consultants are active and are trained properly of how to train trainees and how to properly give license presentations, and when there trial period is over decide if they are a good fit or not and if they are talk to them about finding a field they are interested in to either lead or co-lead.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- I lived a simple and normal life I went to school got good grades had loving parents but saw how the world took its toll on people and always sought out to help those around them eventually after graduating high school I went on to college and got there Bachelors in psychology, where I would dedicate my life to helping those in need I even got married and had children lived in a beautiful home life was good to me. Until one day when my life got turned upside down but maybe for the better I had a patient by the name of ██████ █████ who claimed his work offered therapy but he was afraid that his work would brainwash him or label him as compromised and have him "taken care of". Naturally i thought he was exaggerating a little due to stress and decided to take him on as a client, after a few months of being one of there patients and after a nasty encounter with some kind of thing by the name of SCP-███ he confided in me about his work. I was fascinated with what this man was saying monsters living amongst us naturally I just thought maybe it was some for of breakdown surely this cant be real right, well I was wrong later that evening after I went home to find foundation staff waiting for me telling me they needed to speak with him about a matter of security. After some long talks with the staff they were offered a job at the foundation claiming that its a matter of importance that none of this information gets out, and that it would be in everyone's best interest if he works for them I was tempted to tell them no but something told me that wouldn't be in my best interest, so I agreed and now I help those who are fighting for the greater good cant say its what I pictured doing with my life but hey its for the greater good and in a way I guess I'm helping everyone in the world like I always wanted.

Last edited:

Greleplaysyt

Apr 11, 2023
Huge +support
works as a mentor for me and has an incredibly respectful tone and is such a pleasant and inspiring person to be
around.
Very good teacher to doctors as well.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
To: @thegamingsaint69
Subject: Role Re-Assignment

Application Accepted!

Hello @thegamingsaint69 Thanks for showing interest in the position of Director Of Medicine.

After careful consideration from the Site Administration Team, we have decided that you're suitable for the position of Director Of Medicine.

Please Contact an Admin+ to request your Whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.