:
Holding:
-A-1 CSG

Held:
Gensec Captain
E-11 CSG
CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have only received one warning this far which was for hitbox abuse, however, it was a long time ago.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?:
I've been a Senior Agent for roughly 1 month now.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?:

The reason I am applying for Special Agent is simply because I finally want to move up in the Agency, as I find a lot of enjoyment in playing DEA and I believe that I am fit for the position. I'd also like to offer my skills and experience to the Agency to better it even further.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
What makes me suitable are my skills and experience. I've been a part of the server for 5 months now and can confidently say that I've experienced almost every aspect of this server. Not only am I able to lead properly but I also exceed in combat. I'd also call myself a composed individual who can act professionally and decisively when the situation demands it. I am also very knowledgeable when it comes to the Agency, this includes the rules and operations of the Agency.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I personally haven't published any documents, however, I know what makes a good document. A well-crafted document comprises of content that is both clear and concise, an organized structure that allows for easy comprehension, a seamless flow of ideas that connect smoothly, and effective communication to convey the intended message accurately

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Grant/Deny Permits for MC&D.
-Ensure DEA is organized.
-Make sure DEA is on the highest standards.
-Hand out tests to those wanting to join.
-Oversee both Agents and Senior Agents.
-Assist Agency Managers in running the Agency.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Saius worked his way up from a local patrol officer in a drug-ridden border town to become a respected member of the Agency. Known for his exceptional investigative skills, relentless determination, and calm under pressure, Saius infiltrates drug cartels, gathers crucial intelligence, and leads operations to dismantle their networks. His unwavering commitment to justice and collaborative approach have made him a highly effective force in combating drug trafficking.​

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.