[USA] Scopes 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Discord name: Scopes#5906

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2W 5D 19h

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): MTF O-1 Lieutenant Matthew "Alduin" Sky, CI- Delta Parrathnax, Ethics Assistant "Jury" Sky

Civilian name: Odaahviing

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Delta, Ethics Assistant, MTF O-1

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe I am suitable for 096 because I've read and studied his rules and know what to do most of the part. I know the golden rule and silver rule of being an SCP and I am mature myself within the server and also am staff at the moment so I know myself I won't break rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacified he will be crouched and stay still but after 1 minute he can start roaming around freely.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere to kill his enemies. If anyone sees his picture or stares at him they will be killed instantly by 096.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 is recontained by these certain steps.

Step 1 : Make sure he is passive and not aggro on anyone.
Step 2 : Put a bucket on him
Step 3 : Containment Beam
Step 4 : SCP Containment Restraint
Step 5 : Take him back to his CC and shut the gates.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application Accepted

Hi @Scopes,

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted.
Please contact and admin+ in-game to obtain the whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.