Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Name: Scopes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Previous Rank (convert if required): Server Leadership | Administrator

Who demoted you?: Network Leadership. (Yeke, Winkie. iirc)

Date of demotion?: 9/16/23 - 9/20-23 (Don't know roughly but it was around the middle September.)

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: Staff Termination. I was removed from my position due to attempting an appeal a suspension as it got elevated by Network Leadership and changed to a full removal from the staff team. There was also other infractions that I had however I cannot go into detail due to privacy and it would be leaking myself and potentially others.

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes. I was a Head Moderator before getting kicked out due to inactivity. The rest was resignation by myself iirc.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Only kicked once for being AFK. Ever since i've been a good player and never broken a rule.

What is your side of the story?: My side with the story is that I feel as it was harsh being kicked out fully from the staff team saying that I messed up too many times and that Network Leadership claimed that they have given me multiple chances to fix my behavior and professionalism. I feel as that a full removal from the staff team was quite harsh due to the fact that some of the infractions previously I attempted to appeal and they were either voided or denied.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I've realized my mistakes and how I was hostile and unprofessional during forums and on discord. I will change my attitude and will be a better role model within Civil Networks. I should of never acted hostile towards certain players regardless if they had friend groups or not. It is not a thing that a staff member especially Server Leadership should do. If accepted I will make sure to work closely with members of the community and staff and always be friendly and respectful of situations that are handed to me or needs to be handled. I've started to become active within the server again and plan to stay with the server and support it as much as I can. I also overall just wish to come back to the staff team to help and undo my mistakes and contribute well to the community.

Stick Defender

Apr 27, 2023
Hello there, I will this appeal a -support for the following reasons
-During your time as admin you have got involved in situations that you were unneeded in and you caused more conflict with it, situations that did not even require any staff.
- I feel it is best that you spend more time on the server if you are planning to come back and better know the current community

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

Has been involved in the community again and has become a better person from the last time I spoke with him

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-support Started witch hunting a member of the community when they were applying against him for Site Admin and that person was going to get accepted over him. This man is the entire reason that Admins can't see Site Admin channels anymore. Was very unprofessional constantly on staff and overall toxic member in the community. It hasn't even been a week since you came back and you're already power grabbing.

Deftone

Sep 20, 2022
-Support
Competed against him for SA, when he used his admin powers to check the SA forms to see that I was winning he decided to DM the Site Director to NOT accept me lol. All the while having his own SA app up at the time.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Fulling rejoin a MTF/Department to show you've changed, as when you left the server you were not in the best of lights within the community/staff...

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Give it a few weeks Scopes, you just got back

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
-Support.
This is like the third time of being demoted and coming back.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a staff demotion appeal.

After speaking with the SL team, reviewing the incidents that led up to your removal last time, as well as reviewing your current in-game activity, Mercer and I have decided that for now it would not be appropriate for you to return to the team.

Whilst you wait out the below period, I strongly encourage you to integrate yourself back into the community. As is evident from the posts here, alot of players don't see you, or have negative opinions about you, which can only be changed through time.

You may re-appeal in 4 week

Status
Not open for further replies.