[USA] "Scout" Overseer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord name: Goblins#8021
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6/7 Days on record, And i got like 2 w before the last wipe
In what country are you located?: Israel / Greece
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): James "Scout" Williams + Arik Mauser / Nick Johnson (CI)
Civilian name:Arik Mauser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP - USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I was MTF-E11 cpl like a month before the last wipe , Now im IA / IAA / CI like a month / And former NU-7 CSG - (close to 2 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- yes, i got 2 bans for server toxicety - 2 bans without record but cause I not record to so i go the ban..

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- C.L 3 at the highest level (CSG), responsibility, dedication, maturity and seriousness.
* C.L3 - I was an E-11 CPL quite some time ago, and until about a month ago I was an NU-7 CSG for a period of almost two months, and in my opinion and according to most of the people I worked with there I did things in the best way possible.

* Responsibility - Of course, as you advance in the position, the level of responsibility increases. And so, as I mentioned, based on my past experience, I think I am experienced and responsible enough to be an Overseer Assistant, and to perform the position with the highest level of responsibility and with the best possible seriousness.

* Dedication - As in every role I have performed in the past, I am ready to devote all my time and seriousness, and give myself as much as possible in order to perform the role at the highest level.

* Maturity and seriousness - When I reach a certain position, I behave with the utmost maturity and seriousness, I know the difference between when to laugh and when to be serious, when to be sociable and when to be firm, and of course also due to realistic experience I know how to perform the roles on the highest side, I have a lot of experience with people in positions on the server and between working in reality (according to my military experience in reality where I am currently functioning).

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

-In general, the role of the Overseer's assistants is to facilitate the overseers, help them with all the tasks given to them and simply help them perform their duties.

1. First of all the duties of the assistants is to help monitor all the things that exist on the site for example, ethics, protection against CIS, SCPS and general protection.
2. Their responsibility is to fill the place of the Overseers when they are not present, as well as manage their schedule and adapt it to their presence and convenience.
3. Maintaining the confidentiality of the helpers and the Overseers, meaning that they have to make sure that no one knows who and why they are helping, what they are doing and how.
4. Filling out forms and updating the Overseer's partner on what is happening in the facility when they are not present.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Army - James is an Israeli American guy who has lived all his life in the United States, at the age of 18, James immigrated to Israel to serve in the army, James was appointed to a classified field unit whose job is to find traces of escaped criminals and terrorists, James excelled Very good at finding the clues and traces and that's why he got the nickname "Scout". He then went through an officer course and was discharged with the rank of CPT.

After his military service, James returned to his home in the United States, where following his military experience he worked for the FBI and helped the military in finding traces and clues of criminals/terrorists or escaped terrorist operatives. James who was an outstanding agent knew how to manage things because that's what he did for a long time of his life. Then one bright day James found himself tied up in a dark room, in this room he received an offer he couldn't refuse, he received an offer to work at the facility In a security company called NU-7 James worked in this position and reached the top of the NCOS ranks and commanded and even received a medal in the rank of CSG. Two years later at the age of 26, James started working as an intelligence agent at the facility, also there due to his extensive experience he prevented quite a few CIs attacks, after a while when the people at the facility began to see the good results from his experience, the people began to consult with James, and they also began to produce Good results and as a result James was summoned to a conversation with the director of the facility (O-5) who was very enthusiastic about his results and offered him a new job, the job the facility management offered him is to advise O-5 and be their personal assistant and as a result James will be able His work is in the best place and for the most professional people, James saw a huge opportunity in the offer and took it positively, and to this day he is the personal assistant of the O-5 and is responsible for helping them in every field that exists in their work at the facility.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Scout"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Our slots are currently full. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.