Not open for further replies.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord name: Goblins#8021
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6/7 Days on record
In what country are you located?: Israel / Greece
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): James "Scout" Williams + Arik Mauser / Nick Johnson (CI)
Civilian name:Arik Mauser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP - USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I was MTF-E11 CPL, Now im IA very long time (few months) / CI-B like a month / And former NU-7 CSG - (close to 2 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- yes, i got 2 bans for server toxicety - 3 bans without record but cause I not record to so i go the ban..

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I would like to become a site advisor because I want to advance in my positions and try new things, and of course because I like the server
and want to raise the RP level, I think I can really be effective and improve a lot of things

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-I have really good management skills, I was a manager and commander in many other servers, and I also have experience (management as a team member), I am responsible and disciplined and of course do things in the best possible way. I think I am also suitable because I play for a long time and every The jobs I was in I did a pretty good job and promoted things as much as possible

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

1. Tracking the current code states for example Code-5 / Code-2 and etc', and giving an appropriate command according to the emergency situation that occurs.

2. Constantly maintaining control of the situation - giving approvals and allowing things according to the appropriate situation and if required of course.

3. Supervise that the department commanders act properly and perform their duties, and of course also their people.

The Administrative department is headed directly by the O5 Command and the Administrator. It directs the Foundation's actions on all levels. This department includes all communication nodes and command centers; every such node and center has a standby for failure redundancy. The jurisdiction of AD also include whole Foundation's financial operations, like disposition of funds, accountancy, budget planning etc. Due to the importance of this department, loyalty checks are more frequent here than anywhere else. The record-keeping office also belongs to this department.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Williams began his work as a scientist at the facility, his main occupations were in novice SCP objects that do not cause too much damage, after a long time of working hard to achieve goals, the site manager came and offered Williams a promotion to senior scientist, Williams of course took the job and began working in a team with novice scientists who taught same his work and his work values, after several months in the facility, the research team went looking for a new SCP, that SCP was very dangerous, and very aggressive and required the research team hours of looking at that SCP, also known as SCP-173 "The Peanut", the research team struggled for hours many and did not close their eyes, but in the end the team led by Williams caught him and brought him in a container to a facility in a closed department,
When Williams returned to the facility and told the facility commander about how they captured 173, the facility commander was amazed, and since Williams was the one who managed the seizure and was able to manage the people and give the appropriate orders, the facility manager offered Williams the position of "Site Advisor" so that he could move forward and continue the His good management, after a few months when Willams was already a site advisor suddenly there was a Code 5 in the facility, all the personnel of the facility went into a big panic, and Willams who was already relatively experienced in his position gave the appropriate orders, approved heavy weapons and brought the situation back under control, without casualties and with many praises.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
Clearance Level: 4
To: @Goblins
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Goblins . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.