For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 years
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): John Heaven Lives
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yep
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1717972316131.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I hled NTF Private
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: a lot and i can exsplane if needed
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I think I am suitable for scp-096 because I am a hardworking person and I will never job abuse on this job and if I do you have full authority to remove the job from me and that is why I think I am suitable for
SCP-096
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP will begin pacing around his cell going towards the Northwest wall he will sit crawl up into a ball and cry from time to time other than that he does what I've listed above
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Hes allowed to go basically anywhere in the site as long as he has a Target
Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: no
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: when 096 is docile you put a bucket over his head and restrain him taking him back to his cell while also finding his picture and destroying it

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Lack of effort in application)
(I would like for you to make a little more effort before I can accept you. Please write a little bit more for some of the questions the next time you apply.)

You may reapply in 3 days time

Kind Regards,
Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.