LEONMORRIS46

Jun 17, 2023
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055399598/
Discord name: le.leon.le
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 - 4 months
In what country are you located?: Wales
Time zone: (UTC+01:00)
Character name(s): Leon Beck
Civilian name: Don't have one, but Leon Beck Aswell?
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, with Voice Changers.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Level 0 :/ 1687000750577.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None...
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None!
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe I am an excellent candidate for the role of SCP-096 on the Civil Networks SCP:RP server . With a deep understanding of SCP-096's lore, abilities, and behavior, I am prepared to play as SCP-096. From my experience in role-playing games/servers, I think I possess the skills to fully immerse myself in SCP-096's role and interact with other players in a compelling and realistic manner. I am adaptable to different scenarios and player actions, ensuring an fun and dynamic gameplay experience. also!, I will make the overall enjoyment of the game and create a thrilling experience for players encountering SCP-096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Once SCP-096 is pacified, it enters a state of tranquility and poses no immediate threat. It becomes extremely calm and appears dormant, like it's taking a peaceful break. However, it's crucial to exercise caution since any unintended glimpse of its face can quickly trigger its aggressive behavior once again.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: If SCP-096 escapes, it can go anywhere within the facility. There isn't a specific LORE rule that says it can or cannot go to D-Block. It all depends on the containment procedures and security measures in place. If SCP-096 happens to head towards D-Block, the facility personnel will need to follow proper protocols to keep everyone safe and contain the situation, but in an RP sense, it would be unfair for the D-boyz, personally, I wouldn't head straight to D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: To re-contain SCP-096 , the process typically involves the following steps: When SCP-096 escapes, the staff is alerted, and a team is formed. They use surveillance to track its movements and establish a safe zone. Then, they attract SCP-096's attention and guide it towards a designated containment area by using visual and auditory cues. The containment chamber is prepared beforehand, equipped with restraints or special tools. (A Bucket, On it's Head) Once SCP-096 is inside, the team follows the containment procedures to secure it. Afterward, they evaluate the containment measures for any improvements needed.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to you lacking minimum requirements for levels.

You may reapply in 5 days

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.