Jonathan Pizza

Civilian name:
Happy Hour

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 16, Total 1241726951554076.jpeg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have no MTF, CI, or any roles that seem to stand out other than a DEA Agent whitelist. I only play Gensec, Researcher, D-class, and SCPs.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes. I have 9 warnings and a total of 3 bans. Last year I was super toxic with no really care of respecting the server's rule. These warnings consisted of FailRPs, NLRs, and Hitbox Abuse. While the bans are what I believe are my severe toxicity and my stacked warnings. (I can't see the description of the bans). A few days ago, I am now coming back to the server having a blast and I have full intents of respecting everyone and doing my best to avoid breaking rules again.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I love doing roleplaying as an SCP. I cooperate with most tests whenever I am playing as a SCP, whether it's a cross test or any kind of other research study. I do my best to staying in character as that role and I believe that I'm able to stay in character at all times for SCP-096. I've read and understand how SCP-096 works ingame to get a full understanding of how he is meant to be played.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When SCP-096 is passive he would usually sit in a corner crying covering his face in the dark. This is when SCP-096 is confined in a room with no place to go, but if he were to have more space he could freely roam around walking to find another place to cry in. His role is mainly to staying docile unless provoked by someone. Whenever SCP-096 has a bucket on his head, the same thing applies with SCP-096 remaining docile.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
The default breach of SCP-096 is a picture or his face has been seen. In a case of his photo being seen, he will do everything in his power to sprint over towards the target and kill. In a case of his face being seen, the same thing applies. Breaking through all the doors to get to the target. If the CC doors were already open, he may freely roam and remain docile walking around. He CANNOT beeline straight into D-Block unless his photo was seen at that location, or if someone somehow sees his face and ends up in D-Block. To summarize this, SCP-096 can freely roam around until someone has seen his face. He does not have a clear objective to go to specific locations like D-Block or the surface, but he can roam around and he'll end up anywhere.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When MTF or anybody specializing in recontainment, would come prepared with Scrambled headgear or the Scrambled Goggles to protect the operatives from seeing his face. Operatives work together to getting ready with SCP Restraints, an SCP Beam, and a bucket. The recontainment protocol is to cover SCP-096's face with a bucket then use a beam to possibly slow down SCP-096. Nobody can shoot SCP-096 because it wouldn't have any effect on him and because it would risk the shooter seeing SCP-096's face. Once SCP-096 has finally calmed down killing everyone who has seen his face, SCP-096 would lay docile on the ground with the bucket on his head and operatives are free to use restraints on him and recontain. Recontaining SCP-096 can get very difficult and chaotic when not done properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.