USA SCP 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzy

Mar 21, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:721604184
Discord name: Buzzy12forten
For how long have you played on CG SCP: i don't now but here is the link https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNY5yGYakCrBLt25h?invite=cr-MSxLb1gsMjIwMjg1NTY1LA
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: bst
Character name(s): Johnson Robinson bu
Civilian name: john buzzy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level?
- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNXdBLRR9ufVeWAR0?invite=cr-MSxKQmksMjIwMjg1NTY1LA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI
- CI
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- bans and warning I don't what to talk about it
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- Because I love SCP and I like to try new once and I like roll playing SCP
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- when pacified?: when not breached he stays still in the SCP containment chamber but when The SCP breached his picture will spawn to a random person who the SCP can kill and if a person look at the face the SCP can kill the person.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-no because the SCP can go if his picture spawn there or a person look at the face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process first you need scramblers to not activate second a bucket so other people will not activate the SCP and the last steps is containment beam if the the SCP is cam now you can re containment the SCP and cough the SCP and but the SCP back to his containment chamber.

Last edited:

McMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to you copying and pasting the last question from your previous applications, as well as your having a very recent NITRP ban and Fail RP warning.

You may reapply in 7 days.

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.