[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddy_Long_Leg

Jun 3, 2022

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:552353766​

Discord name: Taddy_Long_Leg​

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP-RP for about a week.​

In what country are you located?: USA​

Time zone: CST​

Character name(s): Taddy_Long_Leg​

Civilian name: Taddy_Long_Leg​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA​

Do you have a mic?:

Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

This is the first whitelisted role I plain to do.​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 1 warning for a random reason they wouldn't tell me, but I have not received any kicks or bans.​

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I would be suitable for SCP-096 due to me having the necessary activity. I promise to always give Roleplay with the SCP. I would help out the server by constantly giving a lot of varieties of Roleplay within different SCP's and by doing SCP-096 things.​

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

When SCP-096 is pacified it sits down and covers its face with its hands. It wanders around its Containment Cell while ensuring that its face is not seen.​

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 is allowed to roam in LCZ and HCZ unless its face has been seen anywhere else. (If its face is seen it must go to the person who saw it and follow the chain if made)​

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is re-contained by finding a bucket and placing it on 096's head without looking at its face. After it is bucketed you would beam it and cuff it with SCP Restraints. You would return 096 to its Containment Cell.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Taddy_Long_Leg,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Unfortunately I have deicded to deny your application.
Your application lacks distinctive answers. Primarily the when breached question. We recommend reading the rules and watching other 096's when possible to understand what he can and can't do.

You may re-apply in 2 days.

- Tommy Lee

P.S Sorry for the long reply. These have unfortunately been burried by other apps!​

Status
Not open for further replies.