[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauterne

Jun 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45843900
Discord name: Sauterne#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In-Game time has been over a day as I received the achievement. But in terms of logging in and out, I've been playing for a little more than a week.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): David Miller
Civilian name: David Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I usually use my mic as my default communication unless the role does not allow it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
This will be the first role that I am trying to get whitelisted for, I do plan on exploring more roles later on when I have more play time on the server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
As for as I am concerned, I have not received any warnings, and I definitely have not been banned or kicked from the server for any reason.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Well I tend to be online during high-traffic hours, and if there is no one else online that is whitelisted for SCP-096, I'd be able to provide fill in the role so that there is more variety available for testing and roleplay.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 must either be facing the wall or corner of their containment additionally covering their face in hopes that no one can catch a glimpse and help the prevention of their rage.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached SCP-096 may only roam if they are left undisturbed for over 60 seconds and can move around the facility until re-containment. Other than that, SCP-096 may choose to take the route that will allow them to locate their target, (ie. Someone who has looked at their face or a picture of them). But SCP-096 may not make a beeline straight to D-Block as it would be considered kill-farming to try and attempt a rampage from having D-Class look at SCP-096 face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When all the targets that have seen the pictures/face of SCP-096 has been disposed of, along with any pictures destroyed, SCP-096 can be contained. MTF should first start the process by placing a bucket upon SCP-096 head in order to prevent anymore personnel and other bystanders from seeing its face. Afterwards a MTF squad should shoot SCP-096 with a containment beam and cuff them so that the SCP may be brought back to its containment cell. Another method to deal with SCP-096 would be termination of SCP-096 would be to try and deplete its health to 0 and then using a containment beam and cuffing them.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @Sauterne

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.