(USA) SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:158535264
Discord name: @valiray
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 21.49 days (1,856,900 Seconds)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Luna Eclipse
Civilian name: Luna
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 20 SCP, 101 total

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes, tho all of them are over a year old

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:;
- I am quite familiar with SCP lore

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-SCP-22415 aligns with the Foundation's objectives of Securing, Containing, and Protecting. They exhibit moral behavior by aiding humans in positive actions and assisting Foundation personnel during breaches without harming other SCPs. They refrain from intervening in combat or hostage situations, and when on the surface, they must remain out of sight.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would assist the researchers in evacuating, as SCP-22415 cannot engage in combat situations. Ensuring the safety of non-combatant personnel would be my top priority.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- no as repelling may put the focus on the researcher putting them in danger

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I do not assist them as they are a D-Class and are there for not morally good, i would suggest that they turn themself in so they may receive medical attention

Status
Not open for further replies.