For how long have you played on CN SCP:
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): D-Class Joe Joey
Civilian name: Joey Johnny
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1720329641574.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I feel like I'm suitable for SCP-22415, as I tend to usually like to RP as passive SCPs, and I hope to help Foundation with testing as SCP-22415 when I can.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- I feel like the usual behaviour of 22415 is wandering around, helping any non-combative personnel especially. I would also assume they try to avoid D-Class.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would help the researchers, as they have committed no wrong deed and as long as they do not commit a bad deed, I would assist them.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No, I should act as a distraction, since repelling it would repel it toward the researcher himself, making the researcher die.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I do not help him, as they are a D-Class, and D-Class are immoral people in SCP-22415's eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.