[USA] SCP 22416-1 to 4 LORE [non canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor lucy

May 24, 2024
ATTENTION YOU ARE ACCESSING A LEVEL 3+ DOCUMENT MOBILE TASK FORCE MU-4 IS scanning your clearance level.......ACCESS APPROVED

[BEING LOG]
SCP-22416 1 to 4 is 4 twin sisters that were part of the 2003 Iraq war U.S BLACKSITE 01 experiment that post to revive fallen marine officers who can't be replaced like

SCP-22416-1 Lucy Winters Head surgeon/captain of 101st Medical Corp and paramedic supervisor and hospital A.M.D

SCP-22416-2 Rose Winters Military police 191st Corp captain

SCP-22416-3 Sarah Winter Head Military Research

SCP-22416-4 Luna Winters 191st Military Police investigation unit

they were killed in action after the base was raided by a [REDACTED] militia group after they were revived, they got aggrieve with personnel but after a few hours they returned to normal the military returned them to normal service but after 3 years the other personnel disliked them they were sent home to [DATA EXPONGE] Where Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 "Last Hope" contained them and take the 4 girls to bio site 234 location [REDACTED] Then moved to many sites for a while then they landed in site 65 where they were granted access to personnel ranks on agreement of only eating dead Class Ds or enemies of the foundation Lucy Winters works for medical Rose Winters works for GSD Sarah Winters works for research Luna Winters-Unknown at the time[END LOG]

[BEING FIELD RECORDING LOG] *the helm camera of Captain [REDACTED] shows a house 4 miles from where they were parked no cars but grass and rock
and a cliff* Captain [REDACTED]: command we are in place Command: copy proceed with caution the anomaly is dangerous reports of her [DATA EXPONGE] and family a few hours ago Captain [REDACTED]: copy command we will have Iris take a photo of the property see what we can see Command: Copy command over and out Captain [REDACTED]: okay iris what do you see? Iris: I see the subject [LUCY WINTERS] moving around but she does have 1 Glock 19 an SNS pistol a Taser an AR-15 and a 12 gage M10 shotgun laying out she seems to be eating [REDACTED] LT Johnson: I say we move in. Captain [REDACTED]: No, we do it with caution iris watches her and keeps us updated on her movements if she starts coming to us warn us *Iris proceeds to watch Lucy what she does* IRIS: done Captain. [REDACTED]: let's move *it pans to them pulling up quietly and getting out and lockpicking the front door and moving in and going down the stairs Lucy turns and starts to attack the ones who were close that were private Jack and Private first class Jason who are now KIA captain and LT and SCP-105 and corporal Jake and LC John knocking her out with [REDACTED] they got her cuffed and put into the truck and moved to site 234 [END LOG]

[BREACH LOG] [BEING] *while MTF Alpha-9 was moving Lucy the MTF came under fire from a random civilian who had taken the truck tires out and freed the subject and fleeing from the MTF* captain: COMMAND WE BEING ATTACKED BY AN CIVILIAN! OVER! site command: copy i'm send reinforcement ETA 5 minutes. *The gunfire is heard behind the captain* captain: please hurry they trying to get into the back! *The radio was cut off helm cam shows the captain was restrained and Lucy was taken by 4 masked people, not CI in their pickup truck painted red and then leaving soon after reinforcements came and freed the captain* [END LOG]

[RECONTAINMENT LOG] [BEING LOG] Mobile Task Force epsilon-6 "village idiots" was dispatched to contain Lucy captain jakie: you know the drill recontain the target quietly and quickly we do not want to draw any attention the POIs are armed if you see them, they are KOS July: one question what's the info on the subject besides lucy? LT Jake: That is classified private our job is to contain her and get her to site 234 July: yes, sir captain jakie: everybody knows their jobs? all: yes ma'am! *They get out arrest the leader of group 3 and secure Lucy by knocking her out and putting them in a humanoid transport box after a long road trip they get to site 234 and put her into a temporary containment cell* [END LOG]

[START INTERVIEW RECORD LOG] Dr. Juila Smith: good morning SCP-22416-1 how are you feeling SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": horrible like I was knocked out and woke up on the wrong side of the bed anyways what did I do to end up here? Dr. Juila Smith: I can't tell you that classified anyway how did you come to be what was your last memory? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": well last memory was before I was shot in the head back in 2003 I woke up in a white lab and had the urge to eat humans after a few hours they gave me a POW to eat I ate them and I got taken to the chambers after few weeks I was put back into service 3 years passed personnel disliked me I was sent home to [DATA EXPONGE] Dr. Juila: good now what ability's do you have? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": I have reanimation and blood rage reanimation is for us to revive to come back after we were killed blood rage is for us to go haywire on command from a commanding officer or on our own Dr. Juila: what is the super soldier project by the U.S marines? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": it's a project to bring back fallen officers who can't be replaced started by General Samson because there is a lack of good officers to replace me and my sisters the project has the officers who are dead. injected with ZV-12 aka Zombie Virus-12 that will be programmed into our DNA Dr. Juila: good but due to your class and nature you're being moved to Site 19 and then Site 65 to work under Director Coral *Juila ends the recording* [END LOG] *after few years at site 19 Lucy was moved to 65 to start work after being granted permission to work containment of 2 and 3 and 4 goes without problems*

ATTENTION, YOU ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS AN LEVEL 4 ORIGINAL DOC INVAILD CLEARANCE LEVEL WILL RESULT IN ARREST OR TERMINATION CHECKING CLEARANCE LEVEL.........ACCESS DEINED IA dispatched to arrest you *computer logs out*

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Request Denied

Hi @doctor lucy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a lore request. Apologies it took so long for a response.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons.

After going through this with the staff team we took a look at it and believe that some of the same issues as before are still present. The grammar could still use improvement but most importantly that was pointed out by staff members was the excessive usage of Redacted. I'd like you to try this again with much less usage of the term, at least for names. I do understand its usage in this eventuality:
"Iris: I see the subject [LUCY WINTERS] moving around but she does have 1 Glock 19 an SNS pistol a Taser an AR-15 and a 12 gage M10 shotgun laying out she seems to be eating [REDACTED]"
as I imagine this is her saying that she is eating a human corpse and I understand that can be graphic but just more names especially would be nice, not so much focus on the locations but very much so with the names. When you have this done, send me a DM over discord so I can address it quickly as I hate to have stalled so long on this and do apologize again for that.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.