[USA] SCP 22416-1 to 4 [NON CANNON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor lucy

May 24, 2024
ATTENTION YOU ARE ACCESSING A LEVEL 3+ DOCUMENT MOBILE TASK FORCE MU-4 IS scanning your clearance level.......ACCESS APPROVED

[BEING LOG]
SCP-22416 1 to 4 is 4 sisters that were part of the 2003 Iraq war U.S BLACKSITE 01 experiment that post to revive fallen marine officers who can't be replaced.

SCP-22416-1 Lucy Winters Head surgeon/captain of 101st Medical Corp and paramedic supervisor and hospital A.M.D

SCP-22416-2 Rose Winters Military police 191st Corp captain

SCP-22416-3 Sarah Winter Head Military Research,

SCP-22416-4 Luna Winters 191st Military Police investigation unit.

They were killed in action after the base was raided by a [REDACTED] militia group after they were revived, they got Aggressive with personnel but after a few hours they returned to normal the military returned them to normal service but after 3 years. The other personnel disliked them they were sent home to [SAN ANDREAS] Where Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 "Last Hope" contained them and took the 4 girls to bio site 234 location in [REDACTED], they moved to many sites for a while then they landed in site 65 where they were granted access to personnel ranks on agreement of only eating dead Class Ds or enemies of the foundation. Lucy Winters works for medical Rose Winters works for GSD Sarah Winters works for research Luna Winters-Mobile Task Force training. [END LOG]

[BEING FIELD RECORDING LOG] *the helm camera of Captain Smith shows a house 4 miles from where they were parked. There are no cars but grass and rock
and a cliff* Captain Smith: command we are in place. Command: copy proceed with caution the anomaly is dangerous reports of her [DATA EXPONGE] and family a few hours ago. Captain Smith: Copy Command We will have Iris take a photo of the property and see what we can see. Command: Copy the command over and out. Captain Smith: okay Iris what do you see? Iris: I see the subject [LUCY WINTERS] moving around but she does have 1 Glock 19 an SNS pistol a Taser an AR-15 and a 12 gage M10 shotgun laying out she seems to be eating her supper. LT Johnson: I say we move in. Captain Smith: No we do it with caution iris watches her and keeps us updated on her movements if she starts coming to us warn us. *Iris proceeds to watch Lucy do what she does* IRIS: done. Captain Smith: let's move. *it pans to them pulling up quietly and getting out lockpicking the front door and moving in and going down the stairs Lucy turns and starts to attack the ones who were close that were private Jack and Private First Class Jason who are now KIA captain and LT and Iris and corporal Jake and LC John knocking her out with knockout agent they got her cuffed and put into the truck and moved to site 234. [END LOG]

[BREACH LOG] [BEING] *while MTF Alpha-9 was moving Lucy the MTF came under fire from a random civilian who had taken the truck tires out and freed the subject and fleeing from the MTF* captain: COMMAND WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY AN CIVILIAN! OVER! site command: copy I'm send reinforcement ETA 5 minutes. *The gunfire is heard behind the captain* captain: please hurry they are trying to get into the back! *The radio was cut off helm cam shows the captain was restrained and Lucy was taken by 4 masked people, not CI in their pickup truck painted red and then leaving soon after reinforcements came and freed the captain* [END LOG]

[RECONTAINMENT LOG] [BEING LOG] Mobile Task Force epsilon-6 "village idiots" was dispatched to contain Lucy captain Jakie: you know the drill recontained the target quietly and quickly we do not want to draw any attention the POIs are armed if you see them, they are KOS. July: one question what's the info on the subject besides Lucy? LT Jake: That is classified private our job is to contain her and get her to site 234. July: yes Sir Captain Jakie: everybody knows their jobs? all: yes ma'am! *They get out and terminate the leader of group 3 and secure Lucy by knocking her out and putting them in a humanoid transport box after a long road trip they get to site 234 and put her into a temporary containment cell* [END LOG]

[START INTERVIEW RECORD LOG] Dr. Juila Smith: good morning SCP-22416-1 how are you feeling? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": horrible like I was knocked out and woke up on the wrong side of the bed anyways what did I do to end up here? Dr. Juila Smith: I can't tell you that classified anyway how did you come to be what was your last memory? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": well last memory was before I was shot in the head back in 2003 I woke up in a white lab and had the urge to eat humans after a few hours they gave me a POW to eat I ate them and I got taken to the chambers after few weeks I was put back into service 3 years passed personnel disliked me I was sent home to [SAN ANDREAS]. Dr. Juila: good now what abilities do you have? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": I have reanimation and blood rage reanimation is for us to revive to come back after we were killed blood rage is for us to go haywire on command from a commanding officer or on our own. Dr. Juila: what is the super soldier project by the U.S. Marines? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": it's a project to bring back fallen officers who can't be replaced started by General Samson because there is a lack of good officers to replace me and my sisters the project has the officers who are dead. injected with ZV-12 aka Zombie Virus-12 that will be programmed into our DNA. Dr. Juila: good but due to your class and nature you're being moved to Site 19 and then Site 65 to work under the Director of Medical Coral. *Juila ends the recording* [END LOG] *after a few years at site 19 Lucy was moved to 65 to start work after being granted permission to work containment of 2 and 3 and 4 goes without problems* soon after Site 234 was raided by Choas Insurgency they got away with the original copy of this file unknown what they planning to do. SCP 22416-1 to 4 going have to be under strict supervision by CL3+ any personnel below said level will be questioned and demoted to Site Director. Jamie Luka.
[ERROR ORINGAL FILE MISSING FROM DATABASE CONTACT THE MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT OR ETHICS COMMITE]

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Request Denied

Hi @doctor lucy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a lore request.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons.

Concerning the last few times we've gone over this up to now, the grammar and spelling can still use improvement but one of the main draws that people brought up to me were this sentence:

" Lucy: I have reanimation and blood rage reanimation is for us to revive to come back after we were killed blood rage is for us to go haywire on command from a commanding officer or on our own. "

Unfortunately this specific part likely could never be approved as we can not allow self-revivals as it would break NLR alongside the issue that still stands of "going haywire on command" being a bit of an RDM pass that we cannot allow either. I'm sorry to say that you will need to rewrite or scrap this entirely for it to be eligible for consideration of being approved.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.