Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Name: Edward "Nutty" Wilson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245725058
Previous Rank: SMOD
Date of resignation?: January 20 2023
Why did you resign? -
Because I was incredibly bored and dismayed from playing the game, as the most fun I had was D-Class and then when I finally branched out to higher CL4 positions I began to get really tired, especially after not being promoted after 3-4 months of being a SMOD.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: All the warns after coming admin have all been expired, however I do have 5 warns newly, (2 of which are false, and have already been appealed) Here I will explain the warnings I had been warned for.
Hitbox Abuse: I had been warned for this because I had accidentally jumped around when I was playing D-Class, I had completely forgotten the rule being multiple months away from the server and also playing other fps games that involve a heavy deal of jumping/juking.
Toxicity: This a real fault of mine, in the same sit for hitbox abuse I had yelled at the guy who had reported me. Truthfully, I had gotten angry, due to me being reported and warned for such a minute issue, however I do not tolerate my behavior and it was a split-second thing said that I refrain from doing if I do perhaps become staff once again.
RDM: Total fault of mine once again, I had purposefully rdmed another D-Class because he was hogging the said class, again I will refrain from such things, this is completely and utterly unprofessional and I seek that I would be forgiven from them, even if it was done not that long ago. As I said, these were split-second ideas that I acted upon randomly after my hiatus, and I will make sure not to do those same mistakes again if I become staff.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have a much happier time playing the game now, and I enjoy it because of the new Type Blue update for the D-Class, and hopefully. I am now more willing to become staff and start back at one and start to climb back up, and hopefully make a better name for myself.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Response

Hi @Edward Will,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After deliberation with other Server Leadership, we don't feel that you're ready to be brought back onto the team. Please involve yourself more with the community and try to refrain from getting more infractions as well as increasing your activity.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.