DanielRLS

Mar 9, 2023
OUT OF ROLEPLAY

Steam id
-STEAM_0:0:497884379

Discord name
-DanielRLS#8349

For how long have you played on CG SCP
-I have played on this server for over 2 months with a total play time of 2 weeks and 4 days

In what country are you located?
-Australia

Time zone
-AWST (GMT+8)

Character name(s)
-Daniel bob

Civilian name
-Daniel Rob

Chaos name
-Daniel bobs

What server are you applying for?
-SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
SCP 096
CI BETA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
- I have received a warning for RDM as I killed a Parawatch on MC&D.

IN ROLEPLAY

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for captain in the hopes that I can start by giving training lessons to cadets and officers on how to deal with d-class who are miss behaving, as when I am on site I see lots of cadets and a few officers braking the code of conduct and even some of them even brake the code of ethics. example cadets gunning d-class down for no reason cadets using energy weapons and heavy weapons on d-class. If I get accepted into Security Captain I will be hosting lots of tryouts for RRT license and Heavy weapons license as I know working on AU times there are not really any tryouts that happen.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
- I have good leadership skills and can handle the pressure that comes the being a security captain I have been in the security department for over a month now on RRT Sergeant and I have no problems with taking command of d-block as when there is no captain on I tend to take command of d-block. I have lead several successful sweeps of d-block and even successfully lead one mass termination. I know how the RRT equipment works and how it should and shouldn't be used only personal within RRT should be using Riot equipment.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
- A security captain must maintain the stability of d-block by stationing GENSEC at different parts of d-block so that d-class do not get out security captains my station RRT at HCZ CP if E-11 need them. when a captain deems it fit they will call a code 2 riot in progress and they will be commanding GENSEC to contain the Riot. If GENSEC is not able to contain the Riot and both airlock doors are faulted then the captain can choose the close the CL4 blast doors and get all of GENSEC to floor 2 for a Sweep debrief (note the Captain does not have to lead the sweep he can choose to let RRT Sergeant lead the sweep.) if there are not enough GENSEC on site the Captain may ask other combative departments to assist in the sweep for example DEA, MTF and combat medics can all help in a sweep.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in
-Daniel Bob born 18th of January [REDACTED] in the small town kalgoorlie Australia. in [REDACTED] at the age of 18 Daniel Bob moved to the US state Colorado and started working as a prison guard at Florence ADMAX. Daniel Bob slowly but surely worked his way though the ranks and on the 12th of September [REDACTED] Daniel Bob was awarded a certificate of bravery for helping to stop the worst prison riot ADX Florence had ever seen. ADX Florence site staff took note of how Daniel Bob took charge during the riot despite the odds being against him and his team. when foundation personal came to ADX Florence to collect more D-class subjects foundation agent [REDACTED] took a keen interest in Daniel Bob and asked site staff to pull up his file agent [REDACTED] was more that just impressed so Daniel Bob was recruited into the SCP Foundation and stationed at site 65 as a RRT Sergeant. over the past several months Daniel bob has proven himself to be more than capable of the role of captain.​

"FATBOB"

May 26, 2023
+Support
-never hops off the game (always active)
-needs the role
-lots of playtime (no life, this is the only game he's on)
-good rp

-great interactions
-would be a great captain

Status
Not open for further replies.