[USA] Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullKiller

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:496666675
Discord name: SkullKiller20085
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Pretty long time id say like 8 months i was here since the old map in uk before usa server launched
In what country are you located?: U.S.
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Rex Yeet
Civilian name: Rex Yeeeet
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 SGT E-11 LCPL And just normal Alpha+ in ci 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Your suppose to be able to check your warns but its glitched and doesnt let you and I havent been on in a while so i do not remember
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- Ive been in 2 other mtfs and after a while they got boring so i just started playing sergeant instead and its actually pretty fun so after a while i decided to step it up and try my luck for security captain as i have been enjoying sergeant
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have the required license for it and i have learned much of leadership throughout my MTF and sergeant experience so i think i would be a good fit for this job. And ive been on this server for a very long time and know my way around and pretty much everything so i know every rule and know how to deal with mingers and rule breakers if the situation gets to it. I am overall pretty good at maintianing a situatuion under control and i really do think this would be a great job for me
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A security captain is responsible for many things including organising D-Block, making sure absolutely no D-class personnel escape, be a role model for other security personnel, show leadership and be proffesional at all times and many more.
-Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rex Yeet was raised by his father which wanted Rex to grow up to be a part of the police department and follow in his footsteps. But when he became an adult he wanted to be something more, something better, like being in the military and serving his country. His father reluctantly agreed since it was the next best thing to the police department. And so he joined the military, during one of his battles he was injured and he was left to die by his team. And as his life slipped away he closed his eyes one last time, only to open them again in an unknown place that didn't look like a hospital. As he was explained everything about the SCP foundation he was given an option to take amnestics forget this ever happened or join the facility and SCP. He decided to join and after this he knew he wanted to climb up the ranks and thats exactly what he did.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, You may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.