STEAM_0:1:96578390

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

[SCP-RP][USA] Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera NLRx3 | RDM - This was either day 1 or 2 and I killed another D-Class 3x after being killed by them 3x.
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera Naming Convention - My username was AuUser.
May 28 - Lukas 'Lock' Zuul FailRp - I was assisting a D-Class as IA during a "TreasonRP" Situation.
Jun 1 - "The Warden" FailRP - I honestly do not remember this one.
Jun 2 - "Bloodhound" Base Camping - I killed a dude as CI when he left the facility.
Jul 8 - "Dr. TC" Michael Davis Metagaming - I told an Intel Agent to fuck off thru the bulkhead of CI Base without having knowledge that he was Intel.
Jul 20 - Lars RDM - I killed Lars after he killed a CI-Delcom, and he gave me a warning for it.
Jul 23 - Gian 'Carlo' Naming Convention - CI-Delcom Morning Star "Демоны"
Aug 17 - jack "Zeus" RDM[A] & RDM - For killing a guy in a sit.
Sep 30 - Erl Carlson Naming Convention - CI-A Morning Star "Демоны"

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

No.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Four to six hours most days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I personally enjoy assisting in keeping order within the foundation/chaos insurgency while playing Internal Affairs/CI Officer, and I feel as if I could help out a lot with out of character situations. I enjoy playing on this server, as it is really the only one I’ve ever played. The community as a whole is a great place to be, and I would love to be able to help it whatever ways I can.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have spent quite a bit of time on this server now and feel as if I have a decent understanding of the different positions, roles, and rules. I feel as if I can be impartial and unbiased during times that require me to be such.

Last edited:

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
-Support

While gian deleted his message i still agree with him. You continuously intentionally rule break and get quickly agitated. I personally have warned you for naming convention that you were more then aware on yesterday that you didn't mention here.

For context you previously received a warning from gian for naming yourself a Russian name and after a complaint that can be found here, it was decided that non latin characters are not allowed, yet despite this yesterday you changed back your name to that and you were warned for it, and in response to witch you got irritated really quickly.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
-/+ Neutral
-No previous interactions
-Quite a few warns
-Application lacks substance
-no previous experience

I wish there was more in your application to reflect off your warnings otherwise there's not much I can say given no previous interactions in game.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +/- Neutral
Good playtime
No interactions
Recent warning(s)

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @AuUser ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied. While you are active and relatively well known, you do have a troubling history with rule offenses. Most of these occurred months ago, but the one that particularly concerns me is when you RDMed someone in a sit. This not only shows lack of care for the rules, but to commit the offense in the presence of a staff member during a staff situation shows clear disregard for server health. If you wish to reapply, I will expect to see a drastic change in this kind of behavior, and I will need much convincing from the moderator team in order to consider allowing you to join our staff.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.