Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:96578390
Discord name:AuUser#3700
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since April 30, 2022 | 915 Hours
In what country are you located?:United States
Time zone:EST
Character names(s):Sergei Ivanov, Morning Star
Civilian name:Sergei Ivanov
Do you have a mic?:Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:MTF A-1 CPL, CI-BCOM, Dpt. Director of IA, Ambassador of IA, SCP-096, Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera NLRx3 | RDM - This was either day 1 or 2 and I killed another D-Class 3x after being killed by them 3x.
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera Naming Convention - My username was AuUser.
May 28 - Lukas 'Lock' Zuul FailRp - I was assisting a D-Class as IA during a "TreasonRP" Situation.
Jun 1 - "The Warden" FailRP - I honestly do not remember this one.
Jun 2 - "Bloodhound" Base Camping - I killed a dude as CI when he left the facility.
Jul 8 - "Dr. TC" Michael Davis Metagaming - I told an Intel Agent to fuck off thru the bulkhead of CI Base without having knowledge that he was Intel.
Jul 20 - Lars RDM - I killed Lars after he killed a CI-Delcom, and he gave me a warning for it.
Jul 22 - Gian 'Carlo' Naming Convention - CI-Delcom Morning Star "Демоны"
Aug 17 - jack "Zeus" RDM[A] & RDM - For killing a guy in a sit.
All have expired.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor because I want to help Site Administration with managing the different departments within the facility. I feel as if this is the next step in my progress for "The Foundation", I have dedicated a lot of time to assisting the Foundation and wish to spread my wings and assist further.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
What makes me suitable for Site Advisor is my previous experience as Department Director of IA, Ambassador of IA, and my extensive knowledge of the different departments and how they work as well as good knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. I am really good at documenting information, as well as organization. I had assisted in making the automated roster and information logger for CI. I have done extensive research into the new chemistry recipes and made complete documentation for all to see.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration are as follows but not limited to.
They are responsible for approving certain research test
Conducting reviews and reports on their assigned Departments,
-if any issues were to arise from a Department not under them they are responsible for making the correct report to the appropriate Site Administration in charge
of said Department
In case of mass SCP Breach under extreme circumstances Site Administration may approve of a Mass Termination of D-Class personnel CoE [1.01]
Approving other means of brainwashing GOI's CoE [1.13]
Approving other personnel to supervise D-Class Personnel aside from Gensec as well as approval of military grade kinetic projectile weapons on D-Class personnel CoE [2.01]
Mandating psychological evaluations for Foundation personnel CoE [3.02]
Approving testing on Human Matter in regards to SCP's CoE [5.02]
Authorizing Euclid Class SCP ➜ Keter Class SCP cross testing CoE [5.03]
Approving the removal of an SCP from its containment cell CoC [2.6]
Authorizing AA to combat two or more Euclid/Keter class SCP's or Heavily Armored vehicles deployed by GOI's CoC [5.3]
Declassify certain information relevant to the situation to ensure the safety of all foundation personnel CoC [1.8]

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
At the age of 18 Sergei was conscripted into the army and assigned to RCB "Radiation Chemical Biological" Division. Upon completing his training He was sent to the First Mobile RCB Protection Brigade. During a routine patrol through Чернобыльская атомная электростанция, His brigade came into contact with a group of armed men who had a "Beast" who could only be descripted as a spawn from hell on a leash. Upon making contact, the unknown men released the "beast" onto them. During this conflict the brigade was being annihilated by the cryptic like creature with its unnatural movements, when out of no where a group of men come down from a helicopter, that was unnoticed due to the ensuing battle. They split up and half of them quickly took control of the beast, and the other half dispatched of the unknown aggressors. After their breathers were louder than the wind, they stood there staring at each other. Sergei and five other members of his brigade as well as their saviors, after a few moments one of the "saviors" put down his weapon and approached Sergei and them calmly asking them to come with them in a soft and soothing tone. After the events of that day Sergei decided to join the men who disclosed what they worked for "The Foundation" while the remaining members of his brigade decided to get amnesticised to forget it ever happend. Over the last six years, He has made his way through the ranks on the Russian Branch during of which he had turned his life of crime around and made strides to be by the book, in 2022 he was transferred to Site-56. Once on Site-56 he immediately applied for an agent position within the Department of Internal Affairs. During his time as an agent he spent hundreds of hours reading and memorizing the legal documents that governed the Foundation and after a few short months he ended up rising through the ranks as a respectable and fair judge. He was given the position of Department Director of Internal Affairs and vowed to ensure that no one was above the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics or the Legal Codex. He held regular trainings for agents, ambassadors and many of the foundation personnel alike, in order to ensure all were well versed in the legal repercussions of the different infractions. Over the course of a many months a few of the other department leaders started to despise him for his attempts at holding them accountable, they all agreed that he was unruly, crude, and all and all a jerk . They had gotten with the Ethics committee and voted to have him replaced with a more bubbly character. Upon being fired from his position he was offered a position within a revered military, a commander position and he promptly left the foundation. All assumed his death, and for all intensive purposes they were right. The man they had known, Sergei Ivanov had died and "Morning Star" was born. Sergei Ivanov lead many offensive action during his time in the "Military" and had given "Morning Star" a deadly name. At one point he was kidnapped and was forced into an interrogation with an SCP assigned "035" in which he was the only survivor of the encounter. Almost a year had passed since he had left the foundation and his time within the "Military" was tough, it was politically grueling, he was unable to keep up with the double speak and ended up resigning to a simpler position. After his resignation an elite group of people named "Alpha - 1" had kidnapped him and made him participative in a tryout process. He passed an was made a office member of the MTF Regiment A-1 with a new name given to him as "Seven". Sergei Ivanov at this point was beyond unhinged and after a few months relieved from his position and given back to the foundation after being amnesticised. The amnestics they used were a bit stronger than they had anticipated and they ended up wiping his memory of A-1 as well as the "Military" he was in. Now Sergei back in the foundation after almost two years of being supposed dead is now applying for Site Advisor in hopes to be of benefit to the Foundation.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Sergei Ivanov
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We believe that you have the skill, experience and conduct necessary to work well in this position. Please contact ██-1 or ██-2 at your earliest convenience to get started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.