Character name(s): Sky Johnson

Civilian name: Sky Johnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- When I first joined the server my name was changed I don't know if that's a warning but I haven't been warned, kicked or banned ever sense

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying for Medical Consultant because I am dedicated to the medical bay trying to keep it smooth flowing and making fun while keeping it professional at the same time. I've been on the medical team for a while and most of my play time is consumed of medical personal and I've been playing Sr. Doctor for a few weeks maybe more and I have a full understanding of the medical practices and the procedures that I was trained to do. I've been feeling a bit bored with Sr. Doctor recently and I think I would be a great Consultant and bring my role-play to the next level and experience more role-play and scenarios.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have full understanding of medical practices
- I absolutely love training new medical staff
-
I hope to fill the void during the night when there's no higher ups to help out new staff or the whole department
- With my recent hours I think I have the time and dedication to this role
- I am willing to learn this role and take criticism
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- This is my favorite because I like helping people a lot and I always have my cures on my person

Curing Infections
- Influenza - Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Sinus Infection - Chlorphenamine
- Bacterial Infection - Erythromycin
- Chest Infection - Amoxicillin
- Common Cold - Dextrome or Cough Syrup
If the person who is sick comes to the medical bay you take them to inner med bay and have them lay on the infection bed for the scan and if its Influenza you have to treat them with the cure and the right the dosage to treat the infection is 50 ml, and If its outside of medical bay you would have to bring out the infection scanner and scan them and treat that person with that infection

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Over see all of medical staff
- Personally appointed by the O5 council and Ethics Committee
- Have a final say on medical operations that take place, unless overruled by the Doctor of Medicine or relevant staff
Not only the consultants are administrators but they are also big roll models for the medical department and they are actively training new medical staff and combat medics and authorized to do surgeries

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After a mysterious two-year hiatus, Sky Johnson has returned to the Foundation with a newfound determination to excel in the medical field at Site 65. His absence from the Foundation has left colleagues and superiors curious and cautious, with whispers circulating about encounters with anomalous phenomena outside of Foundation oversight.

Now back in the fold, Sky Johnson navigates the challenges of resuming his career, re-establishing relationships, and proving himself capable of handling medical emergencies and anomalies alike. However, his time away has also brought unexpected skills and perspectives, garnered from experiences beyond the Foundation's walls.

Jul 24, 2023
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Over see all of medical staff
- Personally appointed by the O5 council and Ethics Committee
- Have a final say on medical operations that take place, unless overruled by the Doctor of Medicine or relevant staff
Not only the consultants are administrators but they are also big roll models for the medical department and they are actively training new medical staff and combat medics and authorized to do surgeries
I would recommend checking previous apps/talking to active Consultants on what the job actually entails. Most of this was just ripped from the in-game description.

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
Sky Johnson, You application has been reviewed and the feedback has been seen. I will be closing your application and informing you that you have been approved for your role as Consultant for the Medical Leadership Team. We will get together and discuss things further when you are available. Thank you and welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.