[USA] Sledge's Director of Internal Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
READ THIS FIRST!: The lore section is attributed to those specifically in IA who have made an impact on me, the first friends I have made in the server. You guys are awesome and while some of you aren't around anymore, know that I still appreciate what you've done for me and hope to see you again soon. Thanks for reading and considering this application, I hope the lore is enjoyable as it always takes the bulk of my time when I apply for positions.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135552538
Discord name: s1peter
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4,887,840 seconds (1357 hours).
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: USA EST
Character name(s): Yana "Wolf" Volkov, Sledge, Mikhail Ivanovich, Fred "The Fed"
Civilian name: Mikhail Ivanovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CSG, GSD Captain, IA Ambassador, UNGOC SGT, CI-B.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-The latest warning I got was a couple weeks ago for fail rp because I combat cuffed someone who was stuck on a chemical injection gun and they really did not appreciate it. (Quite the experience really).
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs because I am passionate about the department as a whole and I believe I will lead the department into a positive direction with the help of Director David. I aim to make the department the best it possibly can be and ensuring the other site staff have an enjoyable experience so long as the rules are upheld.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-I am one of the most active members of Internal Affairs and have an been part of the department for months. My time in the department has taught me a lot, both what to and not to do. I am the most suitable candidate because I am on-site and active while also frequently teaching and training other personnel, even those outside the department, whether it be lectures or private conversations.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-As the Director of Internal Affairs, you are essentially the face of Internal Affairs as well as the Ethics Committee. You'll be in charge of working with Ethics to make policies and procedures the other IA staff will be in charge of implementing into their routine. With the new justice system, you will also be in charge of being the Judge in The High Court of Internal Affairs. Majority of the position is maintaining documentation, considering candidates for IA Ambassador, dealing with IA related issues Ambassadors cannot deal with, and pushing the motives of the Ethics Committee.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sledge is in his office and hears about Walter's resignation through his computer terminal

"Damnit! He was the best... why do all the good ones have to leave?"

Sledge sits in his chair and day dreams, remembering the people he first met

Ambassador Cornelius "Kwan" Rabbits: "So close Sledge! you got a 17/20.. next time I know you'll get it!"

Officer Sledge: "Haha, i'll be sure to make you proud Cornelius. I'll be Ambassador one day, I promise

"Yeah you will! Just keep at it."

Another memory comes to light

Ambassador Cornelius: "Sledge, go ahead and arrest all the trainees for a maximum of 10 minutes for unionizing. The leader will get 30"

Agent Sledge: "Sounds good, alright in you go!"

Trainee: "What th- I just got here! I wasn't unionizing I swear!"

"Tell it to the judge, oh wait, you don't get a tribunal.. my bad! Still learning"

"You're an as-.."

"Just ignore them Sledge, you did a great job with the trainee union."

Next memory

Director Rainer: "And that's your training. Let me know if you need anything else Sledge."

"Thanks Rainer, I appreciate you training me while on LOA"

"No problem, i'll see you around"

Announcement: "Code 1, Intruder Alert! Emergency declared!"

"Shit! I have to get to PW!"

"HANDS! LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS! DON'T MOVE!"

Sledge puts his hands up

"Aw for fu-..mhmpff! HMMPF!"

Sledge says to himself: "My first day!? Damnit..."

Sledge is unblinded after what seemed like an eternity, and is surrounded by numerous kidnapped personnel. An Assistant, Ambassador Samuel with his legohead helmet on, and a consultant.

"I'll take him, the Ambassador, no, the other one, the one without the lego head."

"15,000 for him, and he's yours... wait.. why the hell do you want him!?"

"Don't worry about it, i'm paying and that's all you care about"

"Fair enough! Here you go! Pleasure doing business with ya researcher!"

Sledge wonders why the hell a biohazard researcher bought him

mr.DOOR: "Howdy Sledge! You owe me $15,000 by the way"

"Like hell I do! I could've paid for myself at that point! Why the hell did you buy me!?"

"Why are you complaining? You could've died or have been tortured, etc. be grateful!"

"Grateful you left my friend and the others in there!? YOU should be grateful I don't arrest your ass for treason!"

"Yeah yeah, god do you ever have fun? What's done is done. Now if you'll excuse me, I got business in Pinewood"

"oh no no, you're coming back to foundation with me."

"Uhh... yeah no.."

mr.DOOR steals a civilian's car and heads into Pinewood, leaving Sledge behind

"Great... my first day. sigh well, im sure Nu7 and DEA will get the others back."

The good memories end and Sledge is soon flooded with the poor ones

Director Lucious: "You're being removed due to some interdepartmental relationship issues sprung on by you yourself, you may reapply in 2 weeks"

"I understand, you'll see my application the moment I can reapply"

The next one hits Sledge the most

Ethics Member Walter Unrich: "You're Class E personnel, you do not have a right to Tribunal. You have 5 minutes to decide"

Director of Medicine Marvin Garden: "I don't see another option Sledge, it's either you become an SCP and locked away or we find a way to surpress your vampirism.

"You don't understand! You can't get rid of it! Even if you did, who knows what would happen! I could die!"

Director of Research Ivy Pickett: "Give us a moment Sledge"

They turn around and bicker while Sledge stands at their mercy, hopeless.

"So... The Assistant spoke with Walter, and they agreed you can remain at your position, but you'll be carefully monitored, and we're mandating you get a psych eval every other week."

"Oh thank god! Ugh.. phew. So.. I'm free to go?"

"Just don't go around biting people and we won't have a problem."

"I don't do that anyway! Only flasks! From consenting D-Class even!"

Sledge snaps out of it and starts talking to himself

"Huh!? Oh, right. Hmm.. sure, I'll apply. I'd love to manage my favorite department! Pupper, Cornelius, Sam, Beelzebub, Marcus, Rainer, Lucious, Dolus, Daxton, Rick.I hope I make you all proud. Only thing is.. the suit... maybe they'll let me keep my old suit! Brown is a lot better than... whatever that grey is. eh, I'm sure by that point they wouldn't care what suit I wear! Haha"

Sledge opens up his terminal before being interrupted by his communications device.

[COMMS C.L. 3] Special Agent Deluxe: IA to interro, got the techie threatening to blow up floor 3.

"HA! This application can wait, I gotta see how this ends!"

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Massive +Support
Sludge <3
I think he trained me when I joined the US server
raahh

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Sledge's" Internal Affairs Director Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become the Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, For details regarding your denial feel free to contact myself or any Ethics Committee Member.

zTJ7o_tm4vfRQzI3rMxCNI_shy6dLe__zcpZsyWHA8S-zvpjTe0jbKWkBWnmVmToQco5lgFzG1GQQRdcNZmLrBzull-jUjFEvgok89HXpV3d22cv7df439tYbxOmQHZPgyAheVMrezndinDBqUVKCC4

Ethics Member Mr. Pavish
7wvlKjvjXtLD1ujq8NrOciSDG8j7W8lIrW2KLKdzqUv8TC7qZqnf92YA5sDtrYFxEK_KNhcZBSwMM4TTCIEqomSX0IUDNr2Vqj5rkjsfNdcnO8MbmAUAWyw2_HP98dr5Y7VnPSnZN7CKlCWHVTiqevY

Status
Not open for further replies.