[USA] Sleepino's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50618279
Discord name: SleepÏno#8740
For how long have you played on CG SCP: total playtime 1 week and 5+ days (since 10th Aug)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10
Character name(s):

Foundation - "Sleepino"
CI - Wakeouto
Civilians - Jack Clover

Civilian name:
Jack Clover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Intelligence Ambassador. 3+ Weeks (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for Metagaming we were searching for CI deepcovers and had a name than i found a person with the same name floating above their head and called it out, One warning for Fearrp when i did not know that ERT could be FearedRP

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I want to better the site in general, Bringing peace and positivity. While maintaining guidelines and making sure everyone has a fun and safe time at the site. I want to help problems at the site, Solving situations and helping people out while communicating what they could do better and what they could change, Working with them to get things done. I want to help departments solve their issues and maintain quality of their staff and site command advising them on what they could do right or wrong. And what they can change about their department or command. I can do more for intelligence, Improving policies and procedures, Adding more to testing such as ethics questions, As i have heard of a lot ethics violations being committed by intelligence agents and making mandatory trainings and harsher punishments for violations.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I am adaptive to situations and able to solve problems quickly, Being quick on my feet looking constantly looking for new tasks to complete. I can be fun and serious depending on what the situation needs. I am friendly and approachable, Constantly making friends a lot and only having good interactions with others. I follow the guidelines and rules and I'm a enforcer of rules making sure that people follow guidelines and ethics while still having a fun time with others.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site advisors overseers different departments of the site, Informing up higher in command and other advisors about what is the current issues or complaints. And attempting to resolve them. They can handle different issues and inform others about how to solve the issue within their department or can attempt to solve the problem themselves.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Origins:
He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 got them interested in government agency seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homicide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the foundation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the foundation seeing he has great potential decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choose the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a Intel agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to Intel wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.

Reasons:
He saw corruption within the intelligence department and wanted to solve the issues advising the directors and ambassadors on what they could do the solve the problems and also while attempting to solve theses problems himself however he need a handup so he decided to take the next step and become a site advisor and fix theses issues

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Neutral/-1
- Great Guy with good Interactions
- Has good CL4 Experience

- Been an Ambassador for little time now and has already received 2 Strikes
- On very thin lines with his CL4 Ambassador Job at the Moment

P.S ~ This is nothing against Sleepino, I would just say having more playtime on Ambassador as well as improving behaviour aspects (As seen by those two strikes) With His Ambassador Role being his only/main CL4 Job, I think improvement is needed before applying for a Job such as Site Advisor.

Sep 16, 2022
Neutral/-1
- Great Guy with good Interactions
- Has good CL4 Experience

- Been an Ambassador for little time now and has already received 2 Strikes
- On very thin lines with his CL4 Ambassador Job at the Moment

P.S ~ This is nothing against Sleepino, I would just say having more playtime on Ambassador as well as improving behaviour aspects (As seen by those two strikes) With His Ambassador Role being his only/main CL4 Job, I think improvement is needed before applying for a Job such as Site Advisor.
there was the one incident however i'm been improving and trying to get better ever since its been a little while since it happened and the two strikes are for the same incident

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
Sleepino Is Active, Good at his job from what I've seen of him & Does his best in situations he has to handle.
The application Is also Easy to read & well-written! So that's a plus.

Reactions: Sleepino
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately, there are no more open Site Advisor positions at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
- ██-█​

Sep 16, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately, there are no more open Site Advisor positions at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
- ██-█​
Is it possible to put my app on hold until a slot opens

Status
Not open for further replies.