SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444822067
Discord name: lampmax#9900
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little over a month of VTime
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Maxwell "Squirrelly" Tanka | Maximus "Mike" Tanka | "Squirrelly"
Civilian name: Mike Tanka
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
DEA Special Agent (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)
CI-B (Holding)
Ethics Assistant (Held)
Nu-7 LT (Held)
E-11 LCPL (Held)
GENSEC Captain (Held)
GOC SGT (Held)
DEA Senior Agent (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2x Micspam | 2x RDM | 1x Mixing
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for site advisor as it is a dream of mine to become one. Ever since I joined the server it has been a goal of mine to see how high I can climb within the ranks of the server. I also feel that being a Site Advisor could be a very interesting experience as a whole. I noticed that Site Administration as a whole could use some assistance with running the site and perhaps some views from different perspectives. With this position I can help every Department that hasn’t had their needs met or heard. There’s also much more RP potential within Site Administration that I want to be a part of. I am interested in all the behind the scenes work and wish to help the gears turn. I am fully aware that there are better candidates for this position but I kindly ask to be considered to an equal extent as other candidates.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
My experience with a variety of CL4 roles is a great deciding factor. I have experience with both combative Cl4 jobs and non-combative Cl4 roles. I am also one of the few people to be holding both assistant positions at one time. Although I may be found goofing off around Site I can be professional when required. I am proud of my abilities to talk to people and get along with people easily. I am aware that it is recommended to have a Sr. Cl4 before applying but I believe I hold myself to such a standard that the difference will be negligible. I have many people who can vouch for my ability to be professional and the standards I hold myself to.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Conducting interviews with members of the Foundation to gather feedback on their department and identify areas for improvement to enhance the overall functioning of the department.
Providing guidance and advice to senior department members in scenarios to ensure the most appropriate action is taken.
Overseeing various departments to ensure there are no issues that could potentially compromise the internal structure of the department.
Authorizing advanced armory to MTF members to aid in the recontainment of SCPs that have breached.
Authorizing sweeps and mass terminations when D-class personnel are found to have a lot of contraband or an infobreach occurs within the D-Block.
Addressing complaints from members of UNGOC regarding any Foundation personnel, and providing necessary assistance.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxwell Tanka was a decent man with ambition who served as the head of HR for a large corporation in Toronto. He had no relation with his family due to a falling out a few years ago. He always wanted to do what was correct and have a high ranking position within the company. Maxwell had been looking forward to a promotion for a while. His phone abruptly started to ring while he was deeply focused on his work and analyzing his possibilities of getting the promotion. Maxwell usually avoided answering calls from unknown callers, but this time he chose to answer because the caller ID said "Unknown Caller."

"Hello?" Maxwell gave a timid greeting.

A voice replied, "Hello, Maxwell," in an enigmatic tone. "Your company has taken notice of your behavior. We would like to give you a job inside our company. You can maybe help save the planet if you join us.”
Maxwell was surprised by the mysterious remark. Who was this individual? By saving the world, what did they mean? His thoughts were muddled with doubt, and he responded, "You must be crazy! You're trying to convince me to abandon my promotion.
The voice chuckled. "Oh-ho! Feisty indeed. I shall prove to you that we are not to be taken lightly. See you soon, Maxwell."
Maxwell was left perplexed and wondering what the enigmatic words meant when the call abruptly ended. Even hours later, the voice's final words left him with a sense of unease as he finished his work and got ready to go home.
Maxwell proceeded in the direction of the subway station after deciding that it was just a hollow threat. But as he got close to the door, a black van stopped abruptly next to him on the pavement. Two people in masks quickly appeared from the van and grabbed Maxwell.
Maxwell was fearing for his life, in an attempt he elbowed one of his captors in the face and briefly managed to get away. Before he was able to fully make his escape, one of the people muttered, "Squirrelly little bastard…" and promptly shot him with a taser.
Maxwell was dragged into the back of a van. One of the men walked up to him with a syringe and injected Maxwell with an unknown substance. Maxwell suddenly felt very tired and promptly passed out on the ground of the van. The men seeing this got in the van and it took off down the road.

Maxwell's eyes fluttered open. He found himself reclining on a couch, lost in his surroundings, and confusion flooded over him. The moment a recognisable voice broke through the fog, Maxwell's heart began to race. The voice answered, "Hello, Maxwell." Havoc, the person behind his sudden kidnapping, was there.
"You! You kidnapped me? Maxwell spoke abruptly, his voice tinged with a combination of rage and terror. Maxwell's accusing look met Havoc's steady gaze as he maintained his composure. It was my only option, Havoc said reassuringly. "If I hadn't shown you your requirements, how else would you have known about the job specifics?"
Maxwell's thoughts were racing as the puzzle pieces started to fit together. He had to grudgingly acknowledge that Havoc's arguments followed a twisted logic. He wouldn't have known about the mysterious work that awaited him if he hadn't been forcibly hauled here. The man said, a measured tone in his voice, "My name is Havoc." "I am this site's director,"
"Site?" With a tone of skepticism in his voice, Maxwell repeated. Havoc nodded, keeping his face expressionless. Yes, specifically Site-65, he replied. "Maxwell, this is the SCP Foundation. We are responsible for keeping everything unusual hidden from public view.
A tiny orange blob made of gelatin drifted over to Maxwell right then, as if to emphasize Havoc's comments. The creature had a certain allure about it, and Maxwell couldn't help but be drawn in by its sweet demeanor. "What's this?" Maxwell questioned, unable to take his eyes off the cute creature.
Havoc responded, a tinge of affection in his voice, "That is SCP-999." He is completely safe. One of the several SCPs kept at this facility. SCP-999 purred comfortably at Maxwell's legs, warming and comforting the space as Maxwell watched in astonishment.
Without wasting any time, Havoc quickly brought the topic back to business. Let me summarize your responsibilities if you decide to accept this position, he added, his tone growing grave. You will serve as my advisor and report directly to me. You were the best qualified applicant for this position because of your excellent interpersonal abilities. Your primary duty will be to see to it that every department in this facility has what they require. You will also have the exceptional chance to counsel senior employees in each area and handle any issues or complaints by relaying them directly to me.
Maxwell was shocked by the scope of the obligation placed upon him. Normally, opportunities like this weren't made available to outsiders. He needed time to reflect and consider his options. Finally, his voice was riddled with concern as he asked, "And what happens if I don't accept?"
Havoc's eyes had a mysterious quality to them, and the corners of his mouth were twitching with a terrifying smile. Well, you will carry on with your life as usual, utterly unaware of the existence of this institution, he said slowly, heightening the tension. unaware of the mysteries that are hidden inside.
Maxwell's head was racing with contradictory ideas and feelings. He was drawn in by the appeal of the uncharted and the opportunity to solve the puzzles surrounding the SCP Foundation. He hesitated nevertheless because of the ambiguity and probable risk.
Maxwell thought for a second before making a choice. His anxieties were surpassed by his curiosity in the facility and how it operated. He finally answered with a firm "Yes," his voice rising. "I'd love to take this job!"
Havoc's eyes lit up with a brilliant glimmer. He shouted in a tone that was dripping with joy, "Great!" "You will begin tomorrow. Follow me, and I'll show you to your sleeping quarters."

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Maxwell "Squirrelly" Tanka
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Squirrelly . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.