(USA) 'Stranger' SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158069019
Discord name: sentrax149
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since July 2nd, 2024.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Central Time / Central Daylight Savings Time
Character name(s): Harri 'Stranger' / 'Stranger'
Civilian name: Larry 'Stranger'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1727068499449.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF E-11 LCPL (Career LCPL), Combat Medic, Internal Affairs Agent, External Affairs Agent, CI-A,
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1727068625375.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-
I feel I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I am a knowledgeable player within Civil Networks that has ascertained numerous Clearance Level 3 positions, and respect within the community. I follow through on roleplay when on as an SCP, and I always give researchers the opportunity that they deserve. I'm a known member to Gensec, Research, Medical, and E-11 with mostly positive interactions. I feel I'm ready to have a role in enjoying the possibilities with SCP-22415.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
-
SCP-22415's behavior is in correlation with The Foundation. They're helpers that are allowed to roam the site helping anyone in need. Known as the "Helping Hands," they represent the equivalent to medical personnel with aiding the facility. They remain Neutral towards GOI's and are never hostile, only helpful.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-
In this position, I would choose to aid the researchers running away, because they're non combative, through interdimensional travel. SCP-22415 generally is supposed to avoid combative situations and to focus on helping those who are non-combative like Research, or Medical. Once they are a safe distance away, I would take them out of SCP-22415 Dimension and then see if I can aid MTF if the fight is over.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-
I would choose not to repel 076 because that would get the Researcher killed. It would serve no purpose to push the SCP back because it causes more harm than good. I would try to lure SCP-076 away or somehow manage to get around him and drag the Researcher into the SCP-22415 Dimension for a swift get-away.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-
I would refuse to help the D-Class as that would be going against The Foundation. However, if the D-Class gets apprehended and is within restraints. I would be able to assist him and heal his wounds. BUT Only if he gets apprehended. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.