[USA] Sunny 'Juice' Dhee's Ambassador Application

May 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138118735
Discord name: Nugmunchers
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Sometime in the first year of the CG SCP server coming about.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CDT
Character name(s): Sunny 'Juice' Dhee
Civilian name: Darius White
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: '0-1'
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Have 2 toxicity warns from Over a year ago as well as 1 rdm warn. Most recent warn is from a week ago for Rdm as a D-class in which i was responsible.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I want to apply for ambassador to further my own, and the RP around me. I believe that with holding this position I would be able to better do my job as an IA. I really enjoy the line of work and hope to work up the ranks, and do whatever I can for the branch. I believe the best way to be able to take on more responsibility, and further my work in the branch, is to move up the ranks and prove myself to those around me.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I do my job well, I double check everything I do. I uphold the law of the site to a T. I have been playing the server for years at this point. The way I got O-1 in the past, was because I was great at my work as an IA. I try my best to make sure everything is going smooth, I know I'm good at leading, making sure situations are going well, and making sure those under me are doing what they are supposed to.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: No, currently I have not made any documents, BUT I do know what makes a great document. Of course everything has to be organized, you have to understand what you are reading, you have to have your header, you have to do everything possible to make sure the people who are reading your document are not bored, but you also have to make sure that you are getting what you are trying to say, across.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The ambassadors job is not only to train new agents it is to make sure all agents follow the legal codex. The Ambassador also has the responsibility to judge within tribunals as a center of knowledge. Leading investigations for the council and the Ethics committee.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Sunny was a man born to poverty in the late 1980's. His parents weren't great at doing anything for their children, so along with Sunny, he and his siblings escaped the toxic life of a terrible family. Sunny, unlike his brothers, went into the military, he was trained there, he did whatever he could to ensure he would be on that field as soon as possible. And once he was on that field, he felt invincible, like it was the life that he was searching for all of these years, some people cant live life without a strict regiment, he was one of those people and he never knew it up until he had joined the military. Starting where everyone else starts, as an enlisted, he fought and fought hard throughout three different deployments, in his last deployment, now as a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Marines, he lead a small team into a fight, and they came across something anomalous, three of his five men were murdered instantly, he fought and got himself and the rest of his team out of there, and whenever he returned back to base, a Foundation recruiter was waiting for him after hearing the report of what had happened, he was given a choice, to forget everything that happened that day and keep living his life now, or fight for a bigger change, against stronger things. He accepted the offer and soon became an Agent for the Foundation.

Dayumian max

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
+support
Hes comitted to his role, and enforces Co/CoC greatly, aswell as having great knowledge on them.
But i really recommend you to write a few document to experience it.

May 27, 2022
While in-game do !time and if that does not work do /time, and pull up monthly, then screenshot it and show us.

Also i advise making some arrest reports after you arrest them, for credit and to noticed by CL4 +
Here is my Vtime, Starting today i will begin my journey of becoming the ultimate arrest document writing machine.

Ive Recently starting prioritizing this server again so my time does show.

1727797812797.png

Jun 10, 2024
-support

-Yesterday I saw you going to catwalk as an agent without permission from Ambassador+

-I was a D-Class and didn't wanted to hop on ambassador just to warn you, when I made a sit to inform you and not get in trouble for that you kept rejecting your fault and claimed that you are allowed to go catwalk because you are disguised. + You are not a combative personel you are just not supposed to do that

-Later on when I DM'd Jack on discord to warn you to not go in catwalk you got mad, made a sit and got me warned for metagaming which an superadmin appealed 5 mins later and that superadmin also claimed that you are not supposed to do that

-Overall I don't think you are fit for an ambassador escpecially with that attitiude and negliance, you gotta fix yourself

-Evidence:
1. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNaJpsQ6idbmTjrpk?invite=cr-MSxHNkYsMjUzMDQ1Mzgs

2. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/iMIYCyL6MT9xV781y?invite=cr-MSxYV1UsMjUzMDQ1Mzgs

3. Ambassador Jack 'HOUND' Tescarossa's testimony

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2024
I was only trying to keep you out from trouble and inform you about your mistake. Was only trying to verbally warn you. You are an agent of IA department and I am an Ambassador so its my bussiness to take care of you and other agents for your mistakes, it doesnt matter if im on D-Class job or an IA job or an Security Job. Just like you cant disrescept a Dpt. Director playing as some other job you shouldn't disrespect to your other superiors that sees your mistakes and tries to correct you.

+ It really doesnt matter who or when that record got recorded, if you do something bad you gotta face the consequences you can't just get away with it.

+Your overall attitude on server both IC and OOC is being considered during all your applications if you do a bad thing on a job that might effect your future applications on another job so you gotta pay attention to your attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus

Dayumian max

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
-support

-Yesterday I saw you going to catwalk as an agent without permission from Ambassador+

-I was a D-Class and didn't wanted to hop on ambassador just to warn you, when I made a sit to inform you and not get in trouble for that you kept rejecting your fault and claimed that you are allowed to go catwalk because you are disguised. + You are not a combative personel you are just not supposed to do that

-Later on when I DM'd Jack on discord to warn you to not go in catwalk you got mad, made a sit and got me warned for metagaming which an superadmin appealed 5 mins later and that superadmin also claimed that you are not supposed to do that

-Overall I don't think you are fit for an ambassador escpecially with that attitiude and negliance, you gotta fix yourself

-Evidence:
1. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNaJpsQ6idbmTjrpk?invite=cr-MSxHNkYsMjUzMDQ1Mzgs

2. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/iMIYCyL6MT9xV781y?invite=cr-MSxYV1UsMjUzMDQ1Mzgs

3. Ambassador Jack 'HOUND' Tescarossa's testimony
In that case i need to go with a -support