[USA] Swag Messiah the combat chef O5 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag Messiah

Jan 18, 2023
Code:
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:122148624

Discord name: Swag Messiah 

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 122 hours of play time on the server 

In what country are you located?: United States 

Time zone: PST 

Character name(s): Swag Messiah/ Swag Messiah "Combat Chef"
Civilian name: Swag Messiah II

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): 
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:  
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Riot Control License 

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I believe that I am a good fit for the roll of O5-6 because I have very innovative ideas and could bring a lot of good and fresh ideas to the server that could make the server a more enjoyable experience. 

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I have a good amount of time playing as a combat chef, the combat chef being a very high skill roll and a roll that requires a high knowledge of SCP and the world of SCP. I have gained a fair amount of influence as the combat chef so I believe that this shows I have the capabilities to be a leader and apart of the O5 Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
To manage the code of conduct and to remain professional while RPing at all times 

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
they mange and accept the applications of different department leaders. 

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I am the Messiah of Swag and also a combat chef. What is a combat chef? A combat chef is a chef that is capable of handling combat situations and is highly trained in handling all situations from CI raids to Riots and SCP containments. The Swag Messiah is the current commander of the combat chef division and since his arrival at the facility has gained a great amount of influence in the facility. The motives for the combat chef is not fully known but what is known is he is on the side of the facility. The Swag Messiah is a funny man with a funny plan.

• Love
Reactions: Rowling

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Swag Messiah
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

Due to the lack of CL4 experience and lack of proper depth this application, this is getting denied. Please do not reapply until you have proper CL4 experience.​

• Angry
Reactions: Rowling

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Swag Messiah
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

Due to the lack of CL4 experience and lack of proper depth this application, this is getting denied. Please do not reapply until you have proper CL4 experience.​
is this a real deny

Status
Not open for further replies.