[USA] Tayor's ECA Application

OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION
Steam ID: STEAM_0:545856073
Discord name: dell.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 years.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Tenner 'Subject' Tayor (F) / Henry 'Gambler' Tayor (GOC)
Civilian name: N/A (Civilian is not used.)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HELD: Nu-7 MAJ, GOC CPT/1SGT, CI DELTA>ALPHA
HOLDING: Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- All warns that I own are currently expired and do not have any meaning as of now.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Currently, over the past 2 years of me being in Civil Networks- I've gathered and experienced what its like to be a CL4 or 'Senior/Leadership Personnel' in both GOC and Foundation. During this time- I've also gathered the Internal Affairs whitelist during this time, leading me to a small period of time where I mained Internal Affairs and arrested people for varying reasons and wanted to get Ambassador- However, this led towards myself taking a break and leading me back to the server where I am now. With recent leadership experience in GOC, Upcoming experience in Foundation as-part of Nu-7 and their Drill Sergeants team makes me potentially an extremely good candidate.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Report to Ethics Committee Members about the current ethical standard of Regiments, General Site Staff and CL4.
Assist in giving out permits for D-Class.
Ethical Decision when Internal Affairs need assistance on a verdict.
Enforce Code of Ethics/Conduct when applicable.
Authorize AA.
Documentation of arrests, tribunal verdicts on CL4+ staff.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Loading. . .
Loading. . .
[LOADING COMPLETE, SENDING CCTV FOOTAGE!]

Welcome, Site Admin! What would you like to do with the CCTV footage?
"View."
Viewing now..

The monitor infront of you sparks to life, giving you a previous recording of around 12 hours ago in the Entrance Zone Cafeteria.
Two suited men are spotted sitting at the tables as the audio begins to kick into the speakers beside you.
????-1 is eating from a tray, there is a greasy cheeseburger and a pair of fries inside.
????-2 is holding a set of paperwork, paper in the left hand, pen in the right.
They both seem to be busy.

????-1 looks over towards ????-2, standing up after finishing up a piece of his burger. He wipes his hands on his shirt, leaving grease stains. He assists ????-2 with his paperwork, setting it down on the cafeteria table.
????-2 has a CL4 keycard hanging off of his recently steamed white shirt.

????-2: "Oh, why thank you. But uh.. you seem to be busy, arn't you?"
????-2 adjusts his tie and suit, looking around frantically as if he was in distress.
????-1 remains calm, almost stoic not knowing the reason behind his distress.
????-1:
"Meh, not really. You got somewhere to be? Clearly, you look like it."
????-2 stutters as he talks, most of his speech being incomprehensible and hard to decipher.
????-1 simply shakes his head, going back to the burger before being grabbed by ????-2.
????-2: "
Look- I really need you help with something, okay? I just need you to help me out with a few things."
????-1 simply nods before going back over towards his burger and fries, placing it into a fast food bag and assisting ????-2 with his paperwork and leaving the room with him.

CCTV Footage = END.
Would you like to replay the footage?

Yes - - - - - - - - > No

You look back over towards the Site Admin, shaking your head.
"Are you really sure you want to hire this guy? I mean- look at him, he never stops eating."

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ adjusts his tie. "He is promising though.. and you also cannot.. judge him based on his features alone. Put him through the wringer, see what he can do."