[USA] Tayor's SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- STEAM/DISCORD -
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:545856073
Discord name: dell.
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Around 2-ish years.
In what country are you located?: Australia

- TIMEZONE / CHARACTERS -
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Tenner 'Subject' Tayor
Civilian name: Tayor
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

- CHARACTER QUESTIONS -
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1726450899258.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- UNGOC: 1SGT
- Nu-7: CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- All of my bans, kicks or warnings are all expired and are over 1 to 2 years old.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-22415. I'm interested in a more RP-Heavy SCP rather than just walking around, pressing M1 on someone and then running away. This gameplay loop eventually results in mingery as there is never really any fun by playing a non-combative SCP. However, I want to use 22415 as a more serious way to give and/or gain RP Experience.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- Passive walking around and observation, dependent on which version of 22415 you are currently playing as!
For example, -1 might sit near medbay and observe any medical operations, testing or EST! -2 might help with any Cartographers and -3 with observing any tests!
This would change depending if there is a contaminant breach or a Chaos Insurgency Raid.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- Obviously, the assistance of Non-Combatives would be absolute priority as they are defenseless and unable to defend themselves. It'd be the only morally correct thing to do in the situation as assisting one side or the other would not be correct. 22415 are not to assist with the people shooting each other.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would obviously run away from 076, getting as much distance from the researcher to assist with his preservation and safety. I wouldn't repel 076 as it would send him backwards and towards the researcher which would result in his untimely death.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- The D-Class are known to be death row inmates, I would not assist the D-Class due to him being said death row inmate. D-Class also pose a risk to site safety and innocent people, if I were to heal him it would eventually result in the risk that the lives of innocents would be taken and it would be my fault due to healing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.