[USA] Tayor's SCPRP Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name):
99BOTTLESOFAUSTRALIANBEER (Something I wrote because I was unoriginal, changed it to Harrier.)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1684552514752.png

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone: AEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Traitor "Tayor" Gazer

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Robert "Traitor" Edwin

Civilian name: Paul Mortimer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:545856073

Discord ID (name#0000): Dell.#6905

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

- I have received 7 warnings over my playtime on SCPRP. However, unfortunately, I do not remember why I received these warnings due to my memory being not too good.
1684552808587.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have some experience as a staff member in another smaller good community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, somewhat serious roleplay on a GTAV-FiveM server. On a good server? Not so much.

How many hours can you be on every day?:

- At least 5 hours, on weekdays. 7-8 on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I wish to become a moderator for Civil Networks due to the many benefits it gives me without having to do much. Besides that, SCPRP has a place in my heart that most servers were not able to provide. Due to my timezone, AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) it fits in with both on hours and off hours. This allows me to take sits where most moderators are sleeping or taking a break.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I'll be able to help you with the inactivity/lack of moderators problem on off-hours problem. Sometimes, moderators are not available or present when people need them. This was a problem I referenced above. Additionally, I have been in situations where someone has been difficult, which has given me a unique perspective on how to handle difficult situations fairly and professionally. Furthermore, I am an excellent communicator and I can work well in a team environment, which are both crucial skills for any server moderator. Overall, I believe that my combination of experience and interpersonal skills make me an ideal person for this position.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Tayor,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.