Civilian name: J esus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): United States
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 CPL CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I understand my role as security sergeant and I want to become captain so I can watch over gensec more effectively. I personally believe I'm able maintain my position of security sergeant in gensec and I wish to be captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am very competent as gensec personnel and I can perform well in RP scenarios. I understand my roles and priorities as gensec staff and I'm able to control gensec in an effective way that ensures the safety of other site personnel.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-In RP, the security captain oversees d block and makes sure that everything runs smoothly. They mainly make sure gensec and d block is under control but they also have the priority of keeping the site secure, as they are in charge of the gensec department which deals mostly with d class. They also get involved with matters that include clearance 4 personnel. Not only that but the security captain is also in charge of giving people riot control training and heavy weapon license training.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Before becoming a member of Site-65, I served in the US Military for a good while, around 4- 5 years to be exact. While serving my country, I have learned and gained a lot of combat experience over the years. However one day I saw something that I'd never forget. I was on a ride with some of my buddies when we saw the craziest thing. There was a huge creature that looked like a reptile, but it was impossible for something that big to even exist. I've never seen anything like it, me and the other guys were stunned by this . The giant creature then noticed us, and began its way toward our truck. At that moment a large beam of light encased and prevented it from moving any further. A large group of armed soldiers in vehicles and helicopters were there, and they didn't really look like they were from here. The foundation had to make sure that we forgot what we saw, however instead they figured they could get some use out of us. They offered me a job position, in a top secret government facility. I pondered for a while before finally agreeing and getting the job. This leads me to where I am today.

Last edited:

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Accepted

@Taytchi Thank you for your application.

We've decided to accept your application based on what we've seen from you as a Sergeant and your overall professionalism on duty.

You will be put through a two (2) week trial.

Speak with me or Chief Crowe to continue with your interview

Signed by: J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.